What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

skeepe

Immortal
Hey @zombie jesus can you please turn off auto pick for me? Had a very busy Saturday and didn’t realise I was on the clock, but that won’t happen again.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Free agency is open and will remain open until it slows to a trickle, at which point we move to BB waivers.
Double-check your bids, it's a pain to reset an auction.
Up to 5-year contracts, save these until the end and I'll update them all at once.
Each team can have up to 5 nominations open at any one time, total auctions across the league at any one time is limited to 40.
Auctions end 48 hours after the high bid changes, each new bid resets the timer.
It's not policed, but try to keep increments sensible; if a player is at 10k, start bidding in 1k increments; don't be tight-arse.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Hey @zombie jesus can you please turn off auto pick for me? Had a very busy Saturday and didn’t realise I was on the clock, but that won’t happen again.
Sorry, I didn't see this.

Guys who aren't in the Whatsapp group, the next best way to get me is by email. I only visit LU forums to do these updates because it runs like crap for me no matter what browser/device I use. There's an Email to Commissioner link under the Social tab on the league site.

Latest posts