What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Panthers 17.

Black Panther

Juniors
1. Edwards
2. To'o
3. Tago
4. Alamoti
5. McLean
6. Talagi
7. Cleary
8. Leota
9. Kenny
10. Smith
11. Papali'i
12. Martin
13. Yeo

14. Questionable, I'd run first with Toelau.
15. Henry
16. Sorro
17. Garner

I believe Alamoti wants to play centre so he gets first rights. Toelau was too green to stick with through the finals but showed promise and could develop given a season to do so. Garner on the bench so he can cover centre if a shuffle is needed.

Not much to sort really. We are probably deeper than ever imo with Cole, Laurie, Cartwright, Patea, Huth, Mclean2 all looking decent enough fill ins.
Cartwright??

betcats

Referee
Alamoti has to start at centre. For the wing spot I’d like to see Jesse. Casey is the better prospect no doubt but I think Jesse is better suited to how we like wingers to play, the kid runs hard. Pretty keen to see him strong some games together.

WestyLife

First Grade
Storm comfortable favourites with the bookies for 2025, Penrith $4.50. They just can't be taught.

They're keeping the same roster and adding Stefano from tigers plus Munster's hip problem should be fixed.

Panthers are losing Luai, Fish and Turuva. It's not hard to see the thinking.

Panfa

Juniors
Yeah Cole has to be the 14 otherwise we will lose him to another club.He can cover a number of positions and is too good a player to be stuck in reserve grade.He also a decent size for a 5/8 not a small bloke.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Yeah Cole has to be the 14 otherwise we will lose him to another club.He can cover a number of positions and is too good a player to be stuck in reserve grade.He also a decent size for a 5/8 not a small bloke.
1 more decent injury and I'd move him on. It's rough but that's life

Pomoz

Bench
1 more decent injury and I'd move him on. It's rough but that's life
The reason he has been getting injured is he has the body of a tax accountant and the heart of a warrior. He is ferocious and fearless. You can't coach that.

He is still young and new at this NRLlark. He just needs a few off seasons to build his body. Get in the weight room, hit the protein shakes and creatine and get stronger. He will be a great player for us.

MugaB

Coach
Alamoti has to start at centre. For the wing spot I’d like to see Jesse. Casey is the better prospect no doubt but I think Jesse is better suited to how we like wingers to play, the kid runs hard. Pretty keen to see him strong some games together.
After watching him in the GF, he has turuva's spot covered

MugaB

Coach
They're keeping the same roster and adding Stefano from tigers plus Munster's hip problem should be fixed.

Stefano isnt worth the money, extremely overrated..
Worst part is "its never his fault" never takes any accountability for anything he does on field, always with that whinging face too... not sure how Freddy picked him for origin

snickers007

Juniors

Losing a lot of depth though.

Gudgeon, Lewis, Geyer, Moeroa, Powell, Tonumaipea all confirmed to be gone.

Lisati, Seve, Ieremia off contract, and un-signed.

A couple of injuries in their backline and they are proper f**ked.

Latest posts