What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20's v Vermin

Always good to beat the grubs from Redfern in anyway and Eliminated the pricks scoring with about 10 seconds left. Rokolati missed a conversion from nearly right in front FFS ended up something like 0/6 conversions. Should've smashed em.

JT and our first 20's final win I think as well.

adamkungl

Immortal
Yep, bit of revenge for the game a few months back.

RTS getting some good finals exp for next year!

Almost every kick return RTS beat his first man. He will produce similar results to Minichiello's prime but he will do it with guise rather than the raw speed Minichiello used.

Lol Derp Kimmorley "How does Roger Two Shrek beat his man every time?" I don't know, the massive f**king step he always puts on?

The try that O'Sullivan scored early in the second half was all class. Crap pass behind him, juggles it, takes on the fullback and full body launch in to the corner. There's some real good depth in the backs throughout the grades. Once we get the current boys some more experience and maybe need to call on the likes of Rokolati and O'Sullivan we won't skip a beat.

Monk

Referee
So long as Rokolati doesn't have to kick conversions. Talk about a bad night with the boot :lol:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
How good does RTS look at this level. Class above everyone. Kids footwork is f**king elite!! Evans ran for 200m as well didn't he.

aqua_duck

Coach
Kane Evans is a weapon, best prop I've ever seen in NYC, better than guys like Woods, Matulino, Kasiano, Merrin, etc at the same age. He's a frighteningly big human being, carries 4 or 5 blokes on his back but is also very fit, always puts his hand up, there was a moment yesterday that really impressed me, was late in the game, everyone is tired, souths put a kick in the winger fields it and gets tackled and who's there on side to take the next hit up, Kane Evans, most forwards would be walking back on side slowly hands on hips, not this bloke.

adamkungl

Immortal
How did Newtown go? Or is that today?

Hopefully we have someone to cheer for on GF day

Thought we matched you boys in the forwards. Our centres and wingers were our problem. Not a lot of size or pace for us out wide where the young Roosters have it in spades. Entertaining game and a deserved win for the Roosters in the end.

How good does RTS look at this level. Class above everyone. Kids footwork is f**king elite!! Evans ran for 200m as well didn't he.

Don't worry about 20's RTS looked good in first grade.

Evans runs for about 200m every week or 2. I expect his promotion to the team eventually will squeeze Mose out.