What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm pretty much down to only watching the games now. Couldn't even be f**ked watching the pre game shows because its just Goosnier talking about linespeed or Braith whinging and one of the chicks asking inane questions to them.

Their half time/full time recap shows end up as referee bitch fests, it's terrible.

The whole channel is filled with the same 8-10 people who talk the same and think the same. I often wonder who these shows are aimed at. I would think prime time replays of the weekends games would rate better than repeating NRL 360 eight times an evening. But then you'd be damaging the fragile egos of the flogs that host their shows.

Stallion

First Grade
Jesus the DT journos hate Fifita don’t they?

Yep. Fifita's stance is against their minimalist view of where the code should be. Remember News Ltd has little regard for the international game . Fifita is aiding the international game by his stance. Something News ltd does not want!

no name

Coach
On one hand Kenty is blowing up how it took 9 months to investigate the Manly salary cap scandal.
In the next breath, they didn’t give Bozo enough chance to have his say.

Headless Chook

Juniors
He didn’t do anything wrong. They’re just shitty because he didn’t tell them what he’s gonna do. If one of their golden boys did it they’d talk them up.
Fair point and you’re right but broadly speaking he’s a player who is hard to warm to. Not being a clean skin doesn’t help either.

mozza91

Coach
Fair point and you’re right but broadly speaking he’s a player who is hard to warm to. Not being a clean skin doesn’t help either.
Oh absolutely he’s a moron but there’s far worse out there than him. The vendetta these dickheads have against him is absurd though.

no name

Coach
Billy Moore can’t understand the problem with some games being worth 2 points and others being worth 3.
FFS, what a moron.