What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

mozza91

Coach
Sweet lord Lara Pitt is a babe. Would give her the best 30 seconds I’ve got in me. She’d be disappointed but I sure as shit wouldn’t be.

Reactions: Vee

Vee

First Grade
RSo, I’ve finally heard Matt Nablus and now I understand the complaints. I can only think my filter blocked out his commentary till now,it works for most commentators.

Blocker surprised me today. No greater critic of Blockhead exists than me but he was incisive today.

King Ben

Juniors
What is the history there? There is no love lost?
Hughes once rejected a proposal by Buzz to appear on 2SM so ever since Buzz would take potshots at the station. He's since turned his attention to Triple M (after a similar situation being denied a spot on their call team) but the feud still lingers.

Brutus

Referee
Hughes once rejected a proposal by Buzz to appear on 2SM so ever since Buzz would take potshots at the station. He's since turned his attention to Triple M (after a similar situation being denied a spot on their call team) but the feud still lingers.

It is appalling that agenda-driven gronks like Rothfelds are allowed to do what they do.

TheFrog

Coach
Sweet lord Lara Pitt is a babe. Would give her the best 30 seconds I’ve got in me. She’d be disappointed but I sure as shit wouldn’t be.
My suggestion to you would be to imagine you are with Erin Molan rather than Lara and surely you'll be able to reach 45 seconds.

mozza91

Coach
he's an AFL stooge and hates Rugby League
No doubt. He’s worse than Jessica Halloran. They were taking about American sports and how well they do their Hall of Fames and out of nowhere he starts wanking on about what a great job the AFL do. I’ve never heard of the AFL Hall of Fame it’s not that big a deal.

Latest posts