What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WooKiie

Juniors
does anybody watch this show.? man, i can't get enough of it, and the trailer for season 6 is out overnight...i thought season 5 was excellent, i reckon the upcoming season will be better.!!!

Parki

Bench
the trailer is already out

go to www.fox.com/24 and youll find it there

and yes, it does indeed look awesome..... wont be out in america till January though, dont hold your breath

axie

Juniors
Yah, its a quality show, although its getting a little repetitive and predictable ... still, my "satelite" will be pointing to the US come the 14th of Jan ...

WooKiie

Juniors
it is repetitive and predictable, but the story is awesome... just can't get enough of it when you hit the middle, where the plot unravels and think, what the feck

hey i havent read any of this but, just came to say that i dont get free to air tv and i recently started watching series 5 on austar and this show has owned me! im now watching season 4 as well (at 3am lol) this show is my new drug

NC

Juniors
It's an awesome show! I missed the most recent season on FTA, but thankgod for Foxtel, I've been able to catch up.

Latest posts