What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

25,000 tickets sold for Melbourne Origin already!

Big Mick

Referee
we had a guy from FFA come to our uni to give us a lecture last week.

He basically told us..."Melbourne will never be anything but an AFL city...however, when there is an event there, it'll be "their event"..the Melbourne Origin....or the Melbourne international soccer match...they'll all turn up no matter who is playing. They just love having the events down there".

Moffo

Referee
Surandy said:
Levels one and two are now fully sold, only leaves about half of level three left to sell.

i was down at colonial last month, the top tier is where the majority of seats are, isn't it?

Big Mick © said:
we had a guy from FFA come to our uni to give us a lecture last week.

He basically told us..."Melbourne will never be anything but an AFL city...however, when there is an event there, it'll be "their event"..the Melbourne Origin....or the Melbourne international soccer match...they'll all turn up no matter who is playing. They just love having the events down there".

is he available to lecture the dummies at the NRL who still think league will be popular in melbourne - best idea would have been to relocate storm to the central coast and bring in the central coast bears.

now they should relocate melbourne to perth - western storm and relocate souths to central coast - joint venture with norths - norths rabbittohs

stormman

Juniors
Generalissimo Stalin said:
is he available to lecture the dummies at the NRL who still think league will be popular in melbourne - best idea would have been to relocate storm to the central coast and bring in the central coast bears.

now they should relocate melbourne to perth - western storm and relocate souths to central coast - joint venture with norths - norths rabbittohs

Stop Drinking Vodka and Get Sober

Surandy

Bench
Moffo said:
i was down at colonial last month, the top tier is where the majority of seats are, isn't it?

Umm, I think so. Couldn't really say as I very rarely go there.