What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

28 Weeks Later

Agent Mulder

Bench
Liked or a fan of the hit 2002 film, 28 Days Later? You have to go and see this movie, heaps of action and a thrilling squeal!!

McLovin

Staff member
I'm a fan of all zombie/mutated humanoid movies. I'll be seeing it...

Phillips

Referee
28 days later could have been really good... in the end its just a decent movie.. nothing special..

FunkyMonk

Juniors
yeh they made the preview for 28 days look so awesome but it turned out to be a dumper. hope 28 weeks later is an improvement.

Ghoulies

Bench
Was a big fan of the original and the sequel didn't disappoint.

3/4 of the audience were scared sh*tless 10 minutes in and they remained as such until the film sort of fizzed out towards the end.

The plot had its holes, but who cares when there are blood belching zombies around every corner.

McLovin

Staff member
:lol: You drunk or something?? Am i missing something here?? I've had half a beer so i can't be that f**k'd...

I think i need some of these...:sarcasm:

PillAdvertisement.jpg

2 True Blues

Coach
I actually saw a preview for this today on FOX commented my some mod squad chick who looks like she stepped out of the gothic. Apparently the zombies are modern age ones that move really quick now, as they are on ICE !!!! LMAO........

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
I actually saw a preview for this today on FOX commented my some mod squad chick who looks like she stepped out of the gothic. Apparently the zombies are modern age ones that move really quick now, as they are on ICE !!!! LMAO........

Is this a skating movie 2TB??? :?

McLovin

Staff member
It's your typical "world taken over by zombies that run" movie. Handful of survivors, your know the rest...

Panthagrey

Juniors
The movie 28 days later and 28 weeks later are not zombie films its not about the dead rising up and walking again its about a rage virus that was passed on by experimental monkeys to humans through blood and saliva then multiplied because there was no cure.
Thats why they can run because the people arent dead their rage is increased by the virus hence why they kill people.
Now in the movie "Dawn of the dead" the zombies could run in that film so they where running zombies....:D :crazy:

Latest posts