What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2GB Continuous call team.

Alan Jones or Stan Zemanek?

• Alan Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Zemanek

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fibroman

First Grade
I can't wait, because 2GB are the dead set ' ant pantz' in comment and information. Big boltz Ray Hadley calls 'em as he seez em. Aj is possibly the best presenter since StanZemanek.

drake

First Grade
I think you're raring for a fight bringing those names in here with glowing praise.
I'm not going to comment on any of the above...very dangerous issue.

Fibroman

First Grade
I thrive on controversy. Ps. I wish Stan would come back to Sydney Radio. I love the bloke. If 2GB put Stan on the afternoon program, I wouldn't leave my loungeroom or car between daylight hours.

wittyfan

Referee
fibro man said:
I thrive on controversy. Ps. I wish Stan would come back to Sydney Radio. I love the bloke. If 2GB put Stan on the afternoon program, I wouldn't leave my loungeroom or car between daylight hours.

Stan is back on Sydney radio though. He's on 2UE from 8-12pm Monday to Fridays. :)

hahahaha Zemanek?

I heard the silly old fart last night on the way home from bowling.

fibro, are you Roopy?

I'll be listening to the CCT. For all the wrong reasons.

Fibroman

First Grade
sullyfan said:
fibro man said:

Stan is back on Sydney radio though. He's on 2UE from 8-12pm Monday to Fridays. :)

Sorry Singo, but I'll have to listen to 2UE again at night. That timeslot has always been where Stan does his best work. The bloke is a legend.

eelandia

Juniors
fibro man said:
I can't wait, because 2GB are the dead set ' ant pantz' in comment and information. Big boltz Ray Hadley calls 'em as he seez em. Aj is possibly the best presenter since StanZemanek.

Agree about Hadley, but AJ is a non-objective homo who likes hanging around dressing rooms...going from a doco on the ABC a while ago, he also liked tutoring his students at the Kings School in their dorms after hours...like 11pm. Not to mention the tiolet incident in London - the bloke has no credibility with me...!!

eelandia

Juniors
eelandia said:
fibro man said:

Agree about Hadley, but AJ is a non-objective homo who likes hanging around dressing rooms...going from a doco on the ABC a while ago, he also liked tutoring his students at the Kings School in their dorms after hours...like 11pm. Not to mention the tiolet incident in London - the bloke has no credibility with me...!!

Sorry - I meant 'toilet'...

choc_soldier

Coach
I used to respect Ray Hadley, and in some ways, I still do, but the crap they started to dish up on the CCT (especially those songs!) turned me off completely.

I shall be listening to the ABC this year. Might not be as stylish, but they do the job.

Munky

Coach
702 is quality. Alan Jones gets paid millions yet is only just ahead in the ratings to a station with no advertising.

zulu

Juniors
I's much prefer to hear a league commentator with the game at heart - unfortunatley Hadley doesn't fit that bill.

It's more his weekend play thing.

I read on another footy site today that Hadley said he'd just about had enough of league and he may feel a bit ill while calling the action next week. Apparently he has joined the chorus of media people hammering the Dogs for petty things like dress sense and the HAzem saga.

Let's hope he gets even more peeved during the week and gives up footy altogether.

The code would be much better off.

Give me the ABC anyday or better still, get 2UE back calling the games!

zulu

Juniors
They'd both do a better job, that's for sure. In fact a dead person would do a better job talking footy.

Surandy

Bench
I can't believe that Ray Hadley got an award for "services to sport (Rugby League)"

What a joke.

Dog-E

Juniors
fibro man said:

And you're....PROUD of that!?????????!

:shock:

Says it all really!....

Where's option 'C' on your poll - pouring molten lead into one's ears???

Far preferable.

burley griffin

Juniors
Who can resist the beauty of a winter afternoon spent with wok, dave morrow and craig hamilton. Now there are three people who love their league, and they actually spend the majority of the show talking about it. Hadley is arrogant, aggressive and vindictive, just like the rest of the team (notably frilingos and fulton). The CC team is full of agendas and vendettas, and with those pathetic songs is unbearable to listen to.