What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2GB News Villasanti

mulvihill

Juniors
2GB news at noon said we have offered Villasanti a 2yr contract to come to the tigers. He'd be a great pick up

simon says

First Grade
If he is good enough he CAN play for them......rumours about him are bullcrap and poor form as well......

innsaneink

Referee
simon says said:
If he is good enough he CAN play for them......rumours about him are bullcrap and poor form as well......

We might get to see what hes got tomorrow nite, named on a 5 man bench for the sharks V melbourne.

Rumours are crap ay?
Got proof?

mulvihill

Juniors
I'd love him back at the tigers. Runs hard, no fear, tough, leg speed. Loves the tigers and was at Balmain Leagues the night we won the GF. Come home son

simon says

First Grade
innsaneink said:
We might get to see what hes got tomorrow nite, named on a 5 man bench for the sharks V melbourne.

Rumours are crap ay?
Got proof?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah....he was in the dining room with Mr White with the rope.

Nothing been proved to say otherwise.

simon says

First Grade
mulvihill said:
I'd love him back at the tigers. Runs hard, no fear, tough, leg speed. Loves the tigers and was at Balmain Leagues the night we won the GF. Come home son

Here here......:crazy:

Slappy

Juniors
I wouldn't be upset if he came back, our current forwards are letting us down big time! With Skando and Laffranchi going we really need to bolster our prop situation.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
simon says said:

:lol:
No, you've got to prove that an unconfirmed rumour is false before proving it's accurate.

Got proof, classic.

innsaneink

Referee
simon says said:

Didnt think so.

You state the rumours are crap...I thought you'd have something solid on such a statement, yet youve nothing to back this up.

simon says

First Grade
Tiger Hawk said:
No, you've got to prove that an unconfirmed rumour is false before proving it's accurate.

Got proof, classic.

Cheers.The defense rests.:lol:

mulvihill

Juniors
Innocence doesn't have to be proved

Guilt does

It's the basis of most western systems of justice

I note Villasanti walking the streets

Therefore he's innocent til he's charged or there's proof

innsaneink

Referee
A bit like Satts & Prince eh Mul...

Of course they only went to the gym together last year...only talked of the weather and cricket.

Black & gold ostriches.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Insane, a bit of self moderation please? Try and do the right thing.

It'll be frustrating if Admin have to step in, and in that I mean the frustration will extend to your good self. Please show a bit of restraint and stick to the current topic at hand.

Cheers.

mulvihill

Juniors
One is an accusation of criminal activity

The other is an accusation of unethical conduct

And therein lies the difference

Latest posts