What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2KY & The Big Sports Breakfast

Dodgy

Juniors
Idk how big those stations are up there. But as someone who's listened to SEN1116 since it started, I can wait to read the opinions on here when you guys get Mark Allen and David Schwarz on Drive. You guys are going to rip into Mark so hard!

Nealo 12

Bench
Had to Laugh this morning at Laurie grappling with the big issues ,Israel Folou's tweet as well as the Trans gender athlete issue at the Com games , just keeps repeating nothing statements... very funny he's totally out of his depth.

Yes, we're at the William Inglis stables at Warwick Farm, $140 million facility, no... expense... spared... 24 acres covered with immaculately paddock and 24 tonnes of the fence sitters spunk.

f**k me the merkin uncorks himself over anything horse related. Just marry a yearling and f**king be done with TK...

Blade23

Juniors
Had to Laugh this morning at Laurie grappling with the big issues ,Israel Folou's tweet as well as the Trans gender athlete issue at the Com games , just keeps repeating nothing statements... very funny he's totally out of his depth.

Show hasn't been much this week. The whole week has been repeating Folau's tweets and their same opinions on it over and over again.

Whino

Bench
TK needs to get his head out of the horses arse and express less horse and fence sitting opinions.
Laurie needs elocution lessens. I am surprise by someone that has been on TV as a co commentator has dreadful speech pattern. It irks me he can't even put together 2 sentences without umming and ahhing.
I dread listening to him reading the Newspaper headlines every morning.

Nealo 12

Bench
TK needs to get his head out of the horses arse and express less horse and fence sitting opinions.
Laurie needs elocution lessens. I am surprise by someone that has been on TV as a co commentator has dreadful speech pattern. It irks me he can't even put together 2 sentences without umming and ahhing.
I dread listening to him reading the Newspaper headlines every morning.
We can now see why NSW failed under his watch.
For the record I dreaded listening to him on Fox .

Stallion

First Grade
What is good is that their is appreciably more rugby league content on the show than beforehand. At least they are talking more footy!

Life's Good

Coach
What is good is that their is appreciably more rugby league content on the show than beforehand. At least they are talking more footy!

Whilst that is true there is a lot of rehashing of the content generated by the Fox shows. Granted, that makes it easy for them but there is only so much ‘Manly in crisis’ you can take.

Stallion

First Grade
Whilst that is true there is a lot of rehashing of the content generated by the Fox shows. Granted, that makes it easy for them but there is only so much ‘Manly in crisis’ you can take.

I would still prefer rugby-league content moreso than other codes. That's what the show was originally based on in its formative years.
On another note : Wonder if the sister Sky Radio show in Melbourne affords a weekly or daily segment for rugby league or the Melbourne Storm?

Life's Good

Coach
I would still prefer rugby-league content moreso than other codes. That's what the show was originally based on in its formative years.
On another note : Wonder if the sister Sky Radio show in Melbourne affords a weekly or daily segment for rugby league or the Melbourne Storm?

The SEN radio show is a ghost town for league. Not sure about Sky Radio but maybe @Dodgy can help on it.

For someone who knows f**k all about Rugby League, you can tell that Fence Sitter thinks he's an authority just because he remembers who won an ANZAC Day clash three years ago.

Dodgy

Juniors
I was talking about SEN1116 in Victoria. Just asking about the lack of league coverage on there at all times of the day.
Typically there's nothing outside Storm news.

I do recall for a few years up until early 2010s, there was a dedicated rl hour on Tuesday nights. I think it was done through Storm's media department, There was always a Storm players there, and it was fair dinkum talk. But that stopped for reasons Idk.

The only other notable rl day on SEN was after the 13 GF. 9 stopped the coverage straight after the game, not showing the presentation because Storm didn't win. Despite it being a all-Sydney GF, people were pissed to miss out on the presentation, and it was the biggest topic of discussion throughout the day. It even surprised me

But that's it.

Stallion

First Grade
Either Laurie Daley is really good at doing his research or he is a closet AFL fan

I'd say that's from living down near the Victorian border. When either segments from union or Australian rules are imminent I turn the radio off and do other things for 10minutes or so.

Last edited: