What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2KY & The Big Sports Breakfast

Iafeta

Referee
Gave Big Sports Breakfast a 6 week run... I wanted to cut my ears off by the end of it. TK is the most annoying caller on radio today, in any country. A little tip to him, complete the sentence in a normal tone and at a normal tempo. Don't over annunciate like a toss. "Up next on the Big... Spoooorrrts....................... Break......fa...... ssssssssssst".

Mr Bean

Juniors
and don't forget when TK gives the score in Soccer he has to highlight NIL NIL, he can't say no score yet or Nil all.

Mr Saab

Referee
Now that the footy season is over I can give these bums the boot for 4 or 5 months.
I don't have to put up with Slats raving on about his new apple product,Tv shows, screaming like a child or his latest holiday.
I don't have to put up with Horse racing being shoved down my throat and especially I don't have to put up with that flaming capital debts solution ad.
Happy days ahead.

Ageed. I reduced listening over past 3-4 months...but now its off. I have zero interest in spring carnival or Aye League or Cricket talkback. The show is gone until March 2016.

Weekend version has been rubbish for months with Ray Thomas on the show....horse racing...mercy!!!

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Ageed. I reduced listening over past 3-4 months...but now its off. I have zero interest in spring carnival or Aye League or Cricket talkback. The show is gone until March 2016.

Weekend version has been rubbish for months with Ray Thomas on the show....horse racing...mercy!!!

Dude it's a racing channel owned by the TAB what do you expect?

FTR I listen during the week pretty much due to the lack of anything else decent, it's a much better show when either Jimmy Smith or Andrew Webster are co-hosting, would like them to team up actually.

Blade23

Juniors

Same. Good to see I am not the only one.
I gave up on the weekend version months ago got sick of Ray Thomas who adds nothing but orses. Last weekend I ventured back with the grand final day. I thought it might be worth it with coverage on the NRL.
Wrong the first half hour they covered a few sports with headlines fair enough. But form 6;30 to 7 all about Horses, and they continued with Horses after 7 with an interview. That was the last straw.

Mr Saab

Referee
Dude it's a racing channel owned by the TAB what do you expect?

FTR I listen during the week pretty much due to the lack of anything else decent, it's a much better show when either Jimmy Smith or Andrew Webster are co-hosting, would like them to team up actually.

Yes it is a racing station, but when it was Zorba and Hollywood it was sport only
When it was Smith and Stu Clark it was sport
Now when Ray Thomas its like 50% horses. Its boring as bat shyte.

The show was worth getting up for and listening to - now its meh.

Not sure if the Fast Talker is any better than Slats at times, bit of a know-it-all.

How's the Fence Sitter's call on the last Test in India, saying that the 2 day block-a-thon was a stupid move? Should have gone for it on that minefield apparently... :lol:

Mr Bean

Juniors
With the NRL season over and not having any interest in Soccer and minimal interest in the test series against the Windies I haven't been listening much.

Despite this I find Stuart Clark annoying. He talks too fast, whines and would argue over the colour of the sky.
TK will be going on holidays soon I expect either Jimmy Smith or Webby to fill in for him. Any one but Clark or Ray Thomas.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Summer edition was pretty good imo. Jimmy Smith shits on TK as a host, him and Webby were a good combo.

Brad Haddin even co-hosted one day and seemed quite a natural.

Stuart Clark is still a pain the equal of Slater.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Can't believe some of you blokes waste valuable time listening to these plodders...

Do they still get an asterisk in the ratings?

TK was dropped out of his mothers arse... No supporter of RL in my view..

Mr Bean

Juniors
Summer edition was pretty good imo. Jimmy Smith shits on TK as a host, him and Webby were a good combo.

Brad Haddin even co-hosted one day and seemed quite a natural.

Stuart Clark is still a pain the equal of Slater.

Yeah I heard Hadden and found his comments quite fair and insightful.

Mr Bean

Juniors
Can't believe some of you blokes waste valuable time listening to these plodders...

When you live in the Country and its a choice between talkback radio or a local hick radio station that plays the same old 40 year songs day in and out.
You take the only sports show you can pick up.

Haven't listened for a couple of years. On holidays at the moment and tuned into the Foxtel version to see what was happening.
One of the first people I heard was that bogan "Melbourne Storm Shane" talking about legalising the wrestle. :BDH:
Gee that bloke is such a painfull know-it-all. Some people just don't have a life.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
These two clowns TK & slats just made fools of themselves. Deflected and spun their way around adrians call about GWS fudging crowds. Must be on the payroll at afl like the rest of the meedia

Lemon Squash

First Grade
First time ever this morning TK didn't sit on the fence, he got stuck into Roger Rasheed when he tried to defend Kyrgios this morning.

It's a much better show when Jimmy Smith hosts in the off-season. Brad Haddin actually co-hosted over the summer a couple of times and was pretty good also.

Latest posts