What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: IND vs SA

Sachin gets it. 200 not out off 147. Fitting that the first ODI double century goes to one of the all time greats.

duck_dodgers

Juniors
Sachin gets it. 200 not out off 147. Fitting that the first ODI double century goes to one of the all time greats.

lol cricinfo went into meltdown as he got closer to the magic figure . had to follow the action elsewhere .

agree that the record deservedly goes to a true champion of the game .

although if dave warner ever bats thru an innings in a ODI he'll probably get 300 :lol:

Tom Shines

First Grade
Congrats Sachin, finally beating the 194 of Anwar and Coventry. I'd never thought we'd see the double-ton in ODIs, fitting it should go to one of the best to have played the game.

Matt23

Staff member
Congrats Sachin, finally beating the 194 of Anwar and Coventry. I'd never thought we'd see the double-ton in ODIs, fitting it should go to one of the best to have played the game.
Agreed...very fitting that one of the all time greats be the first to do it, well done Sachin :clap:
Dammit I wish i had Satanta #-o

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Saw the start of his innings and geez he was timing the ball well!!! Some of his drives he was just punching them and they went flying to the fence. Someone was eventually going to score a 200, and it was only fitting that it went to Sachin