What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Wing Spot, Raiders B Team

Who gets the 2nd wing spot for the Raiders B team?

• Phil Carey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matthew Corkery

• Terry Fahey

• Sean Hoppe

• Chris Kinna

• Jamaal Lolesi

• Paul Martin

• Lesley Vainikolo

• Matthew Wood

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris_man

Bench
I realise that because of holiday season, not many people are posting, but i'll start this thread anyway, we'll just probably leave it here a bit longer than usual. Ken Nagas got the first wing spot in the team :clap:, now let's vote for who gets the second one.

Kris_man

Bench
this is pretty tight, i thought Hoppe would have more votes though. let's keep this open for a while...

greeneyed

First Grade
Hoppe was certainly a much better player than Vainikolo was for us. Vainikolo might have come on in the UK, but Hoppe had a much bigger impact for the Raiders than Vainikolo did...

girvie

Staff member
Hoppe was a much better winger than both Wood and Vainikolo. Wood did serve the club for longer. I would vote for Wood over Vainikolo easily.

thickos

First Grade
I think we need a tie-breaker or 2nd poll - Wood vs Vainikolo. It allows the other votes to be distributed between those two candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.