What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Tiger5150

Bench
I listen to 10mins today. After BAGGING THE CRAP out of the Bulldogs and more specifically Des (Nice change from the Tigers) for a month they make massive deal of the fact that Bulldogs had a fan Q&A and lambasted the club for not putting out a summary of the Q&A. They asked people who had been there to ring in and tell us what happened. WHY THE HELL DIDNT THEY GO !?!??!?!?! After making such a big deal it would make too much sense. If you couldnt be even bothered going, dont talk about it.

Footy Tragic

Juniors
It is like when somone questions them about some sports or even league when Too tits wants to be a smart A and they respond 'No didn't watch that.' I know its a predominantly league show but it is called Talkin sport. Someone rang up about the socceroos game v brasil and they didn't watch it. It happens all the time. Their job is apparently talkin sport but they don't bother to prepare. Pretty amateurish.

It is like when somone questions them about some sports or even league when Too tits wants to be a smart A and they respond 'No didn't watch that.' I know its a predominantly league show but it is called Talkin sport. Someone rang up about the socceroos game v brasil and they didn't watch it. It happens all the time. Their job is apparently talkin sport but they don't bother to prepare. Pretty amateurish.

I know old mate is a punish with his moto GP updates but the way they hurry him on is an embarrassment. They may as well rename the show "Talkin' league, with a little bit of cricket in the summer. Don't ask about anything else."

Iafeta

Referee
In fairness though, moto GP guy is clearly a gee up. He's as boring as cement drying. He needs a bit of vibrancy, perhaps have him cross bred with Adrian or Shane, or get Andy to share his grog stash.

MilkShark

First Grade
I don't think I've heard her.

The best/worst...

The moto GP loser
Brickhead
Drunk off his head Andy
Hoi Guuiiiyyyyssss Sue
The Big O

Adrian and Shane are funny.
I'd like to add CB to that list. I hope he forgets the phone number to the show.

MilkShark

First Grade
I know old mate is a punish with his moto GP updates but the way they hurry him on is an embarrassment. They may as well rename the show "Talkin' league, with a little bit of cricket in the summer. Don't ask about anything else."
I'd call it ''Talking Bulldogs, except for when Adrian calls''.

Generalzod

Immortal
What about Shane and his love for the Storm, I got to say there is no other club in the NRL who has been given so many leg ups like the Melbourne Storm..that's why you've won so many premiership Shane...

I wonder what topic they're going devote their entire four hour timeslot to today?

At least Tunks isn't on today, I can handle Robbo when I treat him as unintentional mild comedy relief. Mantits is insufferable with his dad jokes and complete lack of knowledge about any other sport than rugby league, and even then his knowledge about rugby league is questionable past 1990.

I'm amped to once again spend my drive home hearing about the shit refs, Tunks shitty dad jokes, how players don't play the ball properly and listen to Michael Gordon guffaw his way through the One Solutions ad, fair dinkum sounds like they recorded it in the office broom cupboard.

"That's wun free 'undred..."

PARRA_FAN

Coach
His call was mostly about the state of Rugby and I don't think too many could argue with his point.

As for Mitchell Pearce he's probably like a lot of people, depending on how he plays tonight. If NSW win, Pearce is a champion, NSW lose Pearce needs to be dropped.

TonyT6

Bench
What about Shane and his love for the Storm, I got to say there is no other club in the NRL who has been given so many leg ups like the Melbourne Storm..that's why you've won so many premiership Shane...
Im still puzzled by this, Shane was a North Sydney supporter who was devastated by News Limited punting his team so ended up going for Melbourne who were News Ltd owned?