What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Simple Simon

Juniors
Robo is the worst……

I’m glad you noticed the touch of racism, What made you think he was a little racist?
I can't remember the specific instances but there have been quite a few over the years. But if you listen to this station too long a scrambled memory is the least of your worries. If ever a show needed some new panellists it's Talkin Sport. The caller's are bad but the panellists are even worse. I wish SEN had a better show at this time but I just don't like Joel and Fletch

Generalzod

Immortal
I can't remember the specific instances but there have been quite a few over the years. But if you listen to this station too long a scrambled memory is the least of your worries. If ever a show needed some new panellists it's Talkin Sport. The caller's are bad but the panellists are even worse. I wish SEN had a better show at this time but I just don't like Joel and Fletch
Well I noticed him last week having a real go at Kygrios and Kokkinakis and their behaviour , and because of that behaviour he was going for the other Australians in the double tennis final, I typed him an email in which I said that would your opinion be any different if their last names where Smith???lol

Mr Saab

Referee
Talkin sport started in 2004 and had been stale for the past 12 yrs plus. When Langmack was on for a while doing his retro player hour based on a theme it was fun.
Only plus is when Lyn calls to give it to Robbo.

Brutus

Referee
Regular caller to many Sydney sports radio shows - Rod from Nowra or 'Sharky' on SEN passed away. Dean Richie and Ray Thomas mentioned it on their show yesterday. I think I heard him chatting to Mal Meninga on Jimmy Smith's show only a couple of weeks ago.

Sounded half crazy, but a good Sharks and RL man. RIP.

Generalzod

Immortal
Regular caller to many Sydney sports radio shows - Rod from Nowra or 'Sharky' on SEN passed away. Dean Richie and Ray Thomas mentioned it on their show yesterday. I think I heard him chatting to Mal Meninga on Jimmy Smith's show only a couple of weeks ago.

Sounded half crazy, but a good Sharks and RL man. RIP.
At least he saw a Sharkies premiership.

Generalzod

Immortal
Treating his head like a football
Wrapping his arm around head
And strangling it
With forearm in open mouth
Pressing with full force trying to emoblise him
if That’s the case there will be more players biting, how many times do you see players tackle like that it’s performed in every game, is what you said Pappy interpretation on what happened?