What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 against parra

PINGU

Juniors
Nutley, Williams, & Gallen were outstanding tonight. The Sharks never looked out of the game because of the hard work the forwards put in.

Typical fashion the Back get credit for the hard work the forwards put in.

Genius Freak

Juniors
3 - Bailey. Shut down three certain tries on his own line, scored a great one himself.

2 - Sully. The team looks so much better when he's on the park.

1 - Vagana. Others are possibly more deserving, but that try deserves a reward.

Houdini

First Grade
3 Stevens
2 Bailey
1 Sullivan

But also Noddy, Gallen and Williams had great games too.

Vagana seems very down on confiedence imo, I hope that winning try gets him back on track :D

WHAT A WIN! :clap:

chili pepper

Bench
PINGU said:
Nutley, Williams, & Gallen were outstanding tonight. The Sharks never looked out of the game because of the hard work the forwards put in.

Typical fashion the Back get credit for the hard work the forwards put in.

Well Gallen was a back tonight :lol:

Game best:
3 Votes Adam Dykes.
2 Votes Phil Bailey.
1 Vote Paul Gallen.

Sharks best:
3 Votes: Phil Bailey
2 Votes: Paul Gallen
1 Vote : Noddy/ J. Stevens (can't split em)

3 Noddy
2 Stevo
1 Bailey

In the first half I would have put Stevo first - with the go forward he was getting, it's hard to believe he played like such a cat last year. The preacherman is back!

I thought Nigel had a pretty quiet game, to be honest, before that try. Understandable given that he was backing up from a shocker in the test - hopefully this gives him his confidence back.