What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 against the cowboys

tumbidragon

First Grade
3. Host
2. Lawrie
1. Friz

Honorable mention to Rav with a cpl half breaks and to Dufty for his energy with the minimal minutes he was given.

Spine is a mess!

BLM01

First Grade
For me
3. Vaughan (troubled them every run) had his arm ready fir an offload a lot of times but daylight
2. Lawrie
1. Graham (who made few crucial tackles and extra efforts)
Close by Frizz & Aitken who scored a good try and I thought was solid in defense except a couple of run ups and misses
Host was OK but made a crucial head high shot on Nene when we had em tied down their end.
It was a game changer

Coffs dragon

Bench
No standouts, but I thought some of our younger more inexperienced players took the honours:
3. Host
2. Periera
1. Lawrie
Honourable mention to Aitken whom played well against a lot of criticism and showed that he can pass the ball.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
3. Peirera
2. Host
1. Vaughan

Special mention to Lawrie.

The rest shouldn’t pick up their pay cheques this week.

Drakon

Juniors
Tough to decide but:-

3 - Graham
2 - Host
1 - Dufty - looked more dangerous than anyone with only about 12 minutes on the field

Aitken was OK in patches. Rava tried hard but needs to lose the errors. Glad to see Pereira score. Vaughan was also OK as was Lawrie

gitano

Juniors
Aitken should have got all 6 points. Not much else to speak of.
Those who picked Vaughn must have watched a replay from last year.

3. Aitken
2. Graham
1. Friz