What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 Player Votes Raiders V Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyed

First Grade
If Macca doesn't win this week... I will hang up my judging boots.... scores a try, strips one for the third try... kicks the winning field goal... kicking game out of this world... what else does he have to do?

jed

First Grade
Yes, however the voting is for this game, not his previous performances.

thickos

First Grade
3 points - Macca. Ripped it to shreds, played hurt as well.

2 - Davico - the guy just keeps getting back up and doing the hard yards. He was the heart and soul today.

1 - Gafa - top effort today while wearing the 6. always good to have an international 5/8 in your team :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
2.5 - Woolford
2.5 - McLinden
1 - Davico

I hope this radical introduction of decimals doesn't throw everyone off, but I couldn't split the two. If I had too, Woolford was the better. But Woolfords probably my second favourite player so go figure.

GreenGuy

GreenGuy said:
no f*cking idea if i could give 3 to every1 this week i would :clap:

Ok now that im sobered up and have had a shower to thaw my nuts out (damn it was cold in melbourne today):

1- SCHIF SCHIF SCHIFOFSKE
1- that FLYING FREAK PHIL
1- the GAF
1- MACCCCAAAAA
1- STATUE
1- GERM

P.S CAN BULGARELLI GET ANY WORSE? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts