What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Player Votes v. Tigers

legend

Coach
Kahler certainly had a dog but he gets pummelled at the advantage line all the time. He's simply not big enough to be a yardage man in the NRL. he's probably 10kg's too light at the moment.

3 - Carney
2 - Schif
1 - Croker

thickos

First Grade
Yeah I thought Kahler got smashed up a bit again, as usual. I wasn't that impressed but maybe I'm too eager to find the bad spots in his game...

3 - Schifcofske. Glad he played the way he did but it just makes it harder to say goodbye.

2 - Weyman. 6 games in a row now - WOOT!

1 - Croker. Big effort in what has been a tough couple of weeks for the old bugger.

Chachi

Bench
2. Schif - outstanding player, hated his decision to attempt the penalty shot though.
1. Tilse - excellent workrate. 33 tackles, over 100 metres and a couple of offloads - just gets better every week in FG IMO.
1. Kahler - nice game too, although I still worry every time he takes a hitup!
1. Tongue - freak. Over 40 odd tackles again.
1. Croker - just hold onto the ball and keep it going son!

Our best player was Shif, but I don't think he should be elligable for a "fans" award at the end of the season considering the way he has treated the fans and the club. Played unreal though.

3 - Croker - can someone tell him that he is NOT to offload the ball under any circumstances!!! He has a ripper of a game every time he just puts his head down and runs the ball. still one of the finest defenders in the NRL

2 - Smith - did some ordinary things but we wouldn't have won without him.

1 - Weyman - Why the f**k does he not start the game??? we always seem to be down by 10 or 12 points before he comes on and makes an impact!

sanjane

Juniors
3- Schif
2- Smith
1- Toots

I thought Withers had a great game. he dropped some ball but looked dangerous, made a couple of line breaks and made some try-saving tackles. Carney was good off the bench, as were Kahler and Weyman. Hodgson was OK as well.

I thought Graham was great, looked for the ball and looked threatening. And Tongue- great as usual, in everything, and unluckly not to get a try.

Timbo

Staff member
3-Schif. Still a bastard but great game.
2-Smith. I'm starting to wonder with our talent drain, and performances like that, if a third year isn't warranted?
1-Carney. Really starting to step up.

dubby

Bench
Kahler gets hammered but I still rate him higher than Rothery or Martin.
Kahler seems more effective in attack and in defence is more mobile and fitter IMO.

If Mick Weyman stays fit *touches alot of wood* he will be our next Aust.rep.
This guy is an absolute legend in the making.

woodgers

Bench
Can't really vote this week. Listened to the 1st half on the old walkman but watched the 2nd half at home. I don't like to vote unless I have seen the whole thing. Schif was outstanding in the 2nd half though.

It was interesting to see Schif line up a conversion from half way, is he preparing for Union already? Next week, FG in the first 5 minutes!

Latest posts