What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 points v Raiders.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
3. N Hindmarsh - what a game, that try brought back memories of 2001
2. PJ Marsh - He was everywhere and that hit on Logan was awesome
1. Tim Smith - He played well and set up some good tries, and that pass to Hayne was not forward :x

I thought it was a huge improvement and there contributions across the park.

Stagger eel

Staff member
yep..just to remind people if you could refrain from discussing the game in this thread and do it in another it would be greatly appreciated.

Freak2

Juniors
parra pete said:
Good to see Cordoba recognised in the Dally M votes. I thought I may have been the only one on here who considered he had a good game!!!!
His best effort yet in first grade IMO..

Yes Josh played well but it was against a team that didn't turn up. In my opinion he had a handful of great games at the end of last year (when we really needed him to due to about 6 other props being unavailable) that were better games.

For the record

3 Points Blake Green - The missing link. Looking forward to seeing how he goes in a team getting beat!!, Totally agree with others that his combination with Tim was far superior to that of Finch and Smith
2 Points Hindmarsh - Believe it or not was well below 100% fit with a cold/flu
1 Point - Inu - Both the debutants played exceptionally well and will make life for Hagan difficult this week!!