What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Round 15 WT v GC

Nutz

Bench
3. Utoikamanu I thought his powerful charges kept us on the front foot in the later part of the game. It's usually a time when we slacken off. Over 179 run metres which were quality runs.
2. Seyfarth Big red has heaps of energy and played big minutes. Often his energy comes at crucial moments when we're not going anywhere. Solid D too.
1. Samuela Fainu is destined for bigger things, perhaps in a couple of years he could be a rep player. He has played SOO U19's. He's so tough and fast for a rangy forward. He's one of my fav players. He could develop into another Menzies.

Tiger05

First Grade
Those 3 sound good to me as well.

Honorable mention to the following players:-

1. Api - he always puts in
2. Staines - he lacks a bit of impact but I also see him doing heaps of good things
3. Pole - He has a mistake in him but he is underrated.
4. Olam - he runs hard
5. Bula - he didn't do anything special today but he is going the whole game. I reckon if we get some more quality players around him he'll be great for us.

Nutz

Bench
Those 3 sound good to me as well.

Honorable mention to the following players:-

1. Api - he always puts in
2. Staines - he lacks a bit of impact but I also see him doing heaps of good things
3. Pole - He has a mistake in him but he is underrated.
4. Olam - he runs hard
5. Bula - he didn't do anything special today but he is going the whole game. I reckon if we get some more quality players around him he'll be great for us.
Agree with those tiger. Staines has energy and runs flat out everytime which keep us from falling off. Our debutants did ok to. Miller needs a lot of fitness training but you could tell he'll develop into a goodin.

Latest posts