What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Round 24 vs Eastern Suburbs

thebigredv

First Grade
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah 3, 2, 1 against Roosters?...you crack me up.

BringTheNoise

Juniors
3 -
2 -
1 -

A million points to any fan who actually turned up and stayed for the entire 80mins. You the real MVP

Last edited:

Dragonslayer

First Grade
It's hard to remain positive when your flogged but I think there were a few that did have a go and deserve recognition, after all they cant do it all by themselves, so for me:

3. Friz
2. Thompson
1. Packer/Aitken

Old Timer

Coach
3. Who ever washed and ironed the jerseys after the Sharks game.
2. Who ever folded the jerseys after playing the Chooks because they don't need washing and ironing this week.
1. Who ever was brave enough to wear the jersey home on the train.

3 points to my family member Jake Marketo.
2 points to Benji Marshall as he now has only 2 games left in the NRL.
1 point to Luciano Leilua for keeping that chair warm until the 60th minute.

Kind regards
Paul McGregor.

hazzbeen

Bench
3 points again to the Cheer leaders that just sit there and get cold ... 1 try not enough to warm them up .....