What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Round 3 Onwards

ozzie

Bench
in future we will use this forum to do our weekend 3-2-1 selections. I will make it a sticky and we will add the previous 2 weeks into this thread

Ozzie's pick
3 Myles
2 Fitzy ( can I get his bottle of youth elixer)
1 Mason

Yes all forwards but that was the way I saw it

Round 4
Pearce
2 Mason
1 Fitzy

3. Myles
2. Mason
1. Minichiello (his goal line reading of there kicks and chips was outstanding yesterday)

Honourable mention to Braith (I am sure he will not figure in any RLW most over rrated this season.

^^ isn't the overrated tag done by fans or is it player voted?

3- Nate Myles ... even better than the souths game
2- Minichiello ... getting better every week and just like Southern Rooster said his position of kicks and chips was phenomenal
1- Tupou ... menace when running and really muscled up in defence

so impressed with the MAJOR turn around in myles and tupou's form this year. they're bring the game we all know from them and love to see. GREAT STUFF !!

all in all i thought they all had a top game ... except for SKD and no not just the dropped ball but he really didn't put in with the kick returns he sorta jogged and just waited to get tackled although he muscled up in defense so credit where it's due ... look for a major improvement next week and won't we need it

3 - Myles
2 - Pearce
1 - Mini

Nothing more to add to the comments already made, and I'll second the honourable mention to Braith...

regards

ozzie

Bench
hey Ronnie a rooster fan or just a visitor - if a fan join us in this forum for a bit of fun..

adamkungl

Immortal
SKD is heart attack material. Unbelievable. Congrats on a solid second half tho. Imo should have been up by 20 at half time, bombing a lot of opportunities still

Pass the Ball

Juniors
3 - Myles (He will get players player this year)
2 - Toops (Our most skilled forward)
1 - Mason (Seeing him fire up the troops behind the goals after we conceded was impressive too)..

Lopini was awesome too.

yeah lopini was great he really stuck in when defending and as usual he was a bulldoze with the ball in his hands. you can see opposition players thinking "oh sh*t" when pini is charging full throttle. what a player he is turning out to be!!

LeagueUnlimited.com Player of the Match
3 Points: Sam Perrett
2 Points: Anthony Minichiello
1 Point: Craig Fitzgibbon

anyone agree about perrett? i noticed nobody here so far has put him in at any spot and we all seem to agree about myles. interesting. we should do a weekly comparison

Pass the Ball

Juniors
I was at the game, so that was where my points came from..

I watched the game again on TV last night and I must say i was impressed with Perret and especially Mitchell Pearce....

i went too and pretty much saw it the same as you ... i could of given 5 different players the 1 point.

i noticed big willie movie his arms around and talking trying to fire the boys up last week when we were waiting for the video ref for SKD's no try ... good to see because that also means he is slotting in feeling comfortable in the team

Pass the Ball

Juniors
Yep - I was in the north east corner and seeing Mason lay down the law to the troops after we conceded the late try was very encouraging...

This is what the Dogs miss more than anything else when it comes to Mason....leadership and respect....you can see why..

the hardest 3-2-1 of the year to call. could give the 3 to about 5 players ...

3- Fitzy
2- Mason
1- Pearce

but really everyone had great games ... SKD still can't catch a cold in russia though

redreg

Juniors
3 - Pearce (His best game thus far)
2 - Mason (composed, strong, almost at his best)
1 - Anasta/O'Meley/Fitzy/Tupou/Myles (can't decide)

Also Perett was once again reliable, j.aubo looking a lot better (not too sure about brown) and mini was unlucky not to score a try.

Isn't it amazing when they turn away from the action and show our bench. Our forward pack is incredible!

3 - Pearce...this kid's eighteen, eh!
2 - Anasta
1 - Fitzy

Mason, Myles, Tupou, Shills gagging to run at em...

What a night, but now it's time to back up for work...which is going to be a long day for the Souffs fella I'm working with...

regards

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
3 - Anasta
2 - Mason
1 - Pearce

I believe nearly every player deserved points after that performance!

Latest posts