What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Broncos

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Been bloody hard to get on here thr last few days.

3. Tohu
2. Egan
1. Blair

No one ever say that Hiku can do a job at fullback ever again. A good team would have been bombing him all night and we'd have been f**ked.

Green played very well last night, can thank Robinson for that rocket I guess as Green himself as confirmed as much.

vvvrulz

Coach
Pompey, Beale or Perham?
Which of those is worth 200 meters a game plus points?

I was being a bit facetious, the alternatives suck and Ken is the best option we have right, no argument there.

He's just not a natural winger though despite improvement and effort. This isn't about metres, he's a great metre eater and capable of doing a solid enough wing role with a good centre beside him, but there's average hands, slow turn, poor marking and reading to go with all that. And that's fine 70% of the time especially with the yards he makes but he'll conjure up drops and howlers and go missing when the heat is really up and especially when it's the business end of the season.

Let's not forget too the Broncos were terrible, where was this Maumalo last week?

I'm a fan, don't get me wrong, but give me two actual wingers any day and let Ken be what he is which is a hugely effective battering ram.

Reactions: Hov

Blair

Coach
That error was Hiku's alone.
The bounce killed any chance Ken had.

I watched the replay tonight and, yes, it was a monster bounce, with Hiku's name all over it.

Ken still came charging back from the disappointment though. I'm hoping one of the Broncos gave him some choice words to fire him up.

Benek

Juniors
3 Ken
2 Lawton
1 Green

Lawton had a quietly massive game. Very Mannering like. There were points in the game where it felt like he was in 4 tackles every set. This is based on live viewing, didn’t look at stats.

waipiro

Juniors
Let's not forget too the Broncos were terrible, where was this Maumalo last week?

To be fair on Ken that game was his first game back from a hamstring injury that had him miss 3 games so one bad week against a dominant side isnt the end of the world. 2 games back and he was very good for us....as he has been for a while now

Meth

Staff member
I'm aware that LU was having some technical difficulty on the weekend and so some may have missed the natural moment to register their 3-2-1. I am totalling these up in about 90 minutes if you wanted to cast your vote.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Blake Green. By the slimmest of margins (@Benek's vote)

Green 35
Harris 34
Maumalo 29

Egan 5
Blair 2
Lawton 2
Hetherington 1

18 voted