What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Bulldogs

Meth

Staff member
Fire away from fulltime.

I am on a flight home (currently over Sydney) so missing the match

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
3. CNK. Effort on effort in all areas, and the only one that looked like creating anything the last hour
2. AFB
1. Barnett

Not really inclined to find more points tbh, more of the same from the entire year. SJ looked great and glimpses of the past for 20mins then awful the remainder. Metcalf shows some good signs but drifted out of the game completely as well. As soon as that rain came down it all went back to type, effort is there but never look likely

Blair

Coach
I was giving three to Johnson, for sentimental reasons, but I'll do that next week, if he plays.

3. Addin
2. Charnze
1. Barnett

Jazz can go, ditto Dallin. Metcalfe was quite OK for his first game back, but his defence was questionable. SJ potted those conversions, we missed that in the latter part of the season, with both him and Pompey down.

Latest posts