What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Dolphins

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
3. Egan
2. Barnett
1. DWZ

SJ pulled all the strings as usual. Metcalf is growing. Barnett gives the whole pack confidence, you can see the difference now that he's back.

Need the bald bros to round out this team.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
didn’t love his inattention when Pompey offloaded to him
Lol yeah apart from that howler. I felt sorry for Pompey yesterday, created 2 or 3 great chances that other players should’ve converted to tries but didn’t

sup42

Juniors
3 SJ
2 DWZ
1 AFB

Lots of plays from those guys tipped the game, AFB with the big hit set the defence on fire.

SJ is having his best season ever by some distance, he had his second best season as a Shark.

GoSouths

Juniors
3 SJ
2 DWZ
1 AFB

Lots of plays from those guys tipped the game, AFB with the big hit set the defence on fire.

SJ is having his best season ever by some distance, he had his second best season as a Shark.
which begs the question. Why did he have so much trouble digging into the line in previous years for the Warriors like he is doing now. It opens up the attack so much more when the opposition dont know what he is going to do. In the past it was shovel shovel shovel. Cant believe previous coaches didnt want him to do this. He is an enigma

Blair

Coach
3. Johnson - no more 'winding back the clock', this is him, now!
2. Charnze - Reece who?
1. Fonua-Blake - he should be in the Blues right now, and that's huge for us. We could only dream about having a NSW prop!

Egan good. Points next week if he backs it up.

Izz

Bench
Cant believe previous coaches didnt want him to do this. He is an enigma
Of course previous coaches wanted him to do this. And he did do it to some degree under most everybody except Kearney and Brown. I think there's 2 factors at play this season: Webster appears to be an excellent people manager and has unlocked how to best make Johnson a happy player, and I think Johnson is also thinking about his legacy. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he retired at the end of the season, despite if we make the playoffs and if so, how deep we do or don't go.

One Warrior

Bench
3. SJ
2. CNK
1. Barnett

DMs to DWZ, AFB, Egan, Niukore. Barnett made a real difference, Metcalf's speed as a support runner is a bonus.

hitro

Juniors
3 AFB
2 Niukore
1 CNK

also so good DWZ SJ Curran
massive game this friday
reckon we are solidly in the 8
please can Roger play (centre) in the finals???

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Shaun Johnson

Johnson 50
Niukore 14
Watene-Zelezniak 13

Nicoll-Klokstad 12
Fonua-Blake 12
Egan 8
Barnett 4
Curran 1

19 voted. Thanks all.