What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 v Dragons

Iafeta

Referee
3 Matulino
2 Mateo
1 Brown

Luck is possibly the only other one I'd consider. At least a couple of his hits had some sting in them for once. Inu had a couple of errors but was at least looking like he wanted to make a break when he got the ball.

3 - Matulino
2 - Brown
1 - Mannering

Hohaia needs some time in the NSW cup. I would rather see a rookie at the back making those mistakes and learning from it, then an old stager, learning nothing.

Meth

Staff member
Mannering, Lillyman and Luck also played ok.

Rapira, Packer, Heremaia, Hohaia, Locke, Moon and Seymour sucked.

Micistm

Bench
3 Matulino
2 Mateo
1 Brown

Luck is possibly the only other one I'd consider. At least a couple of his hits had some sting in them for once. Inu had a couple of errors but was at least looking like he wanted to make a break when he got the ball.

Yes, I'd agree, and credit to Inu- I've been harsh on him early on but he at least looks motivated, as does Maloney. Brown always seems fired up as well.

I don't know where we go from here, something is very wrong

Iafeta

Referee
Where we go from here is Uncle Eric jumping on his leerjet and coming by Penrose for once, ala 2003, to force executive management to make a change.

Iafeta

Referee
Yep, sorry 2004. Lets start a chant... "GET ON THE PLANE ERIC! GET ON THE PLANE ERIC!"

I can just imagine Scurrah now, "da plane, da plane!"

My Morning Coat

Juniors
-17 hohaia
-16 locke
-15 seymour
-14 mannering
-13 rapira
-12 lillyman
-11 moon
-10 heremia
-9 packer
-8 luck
-7 inu
-6 berrigan
-5 brown
-4 maloney
-3 ropati
-2 mateo
+3 matulino

Constraint

Juniors
That was genuinely painful to watch.
+3 Matulino - although at times still looking disinterested, a massive improvement.
+2 Mateo - basically the only thing we have going for us in attack. GET SUPPORT RUNNING OFF HIM for goodness' sakes.
+1 Maloney - not stunning but he really gives it his all, the full 80 minutes.
-1 Hohaia - get out of fullback, and never come back.

Izz

Bench
Looks like we're gonna be fighting it out in the cellar with the Titans and Souths.

Warmess

Juniors
Absolutely disgusting performance. But hey, I want Cleary fired so it was probably the best result I could have hoped for. That was the perfect game for seeing why Cleary is a sh*t coach. We just got smashed by a well coached team.

In a beaten side:

3. Matulino
2. Mateo
1. Brown

Seeing as Cleary won't be gone till the end of the season (if that), I want to see a major shake up. But again, for getting Cleary kicked out ASAP, it's probably best he keeps picking sh*t players.

armchaircritic

Juniors
Just got back from the F1. Recorded the game, Is it even worth the watching? or will i just end up throwing the remote at the tv?