What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Knights

jackal

Juniors
Snowden
Douglass
Gallen

Gallen and Douglass played well, but when you carry the ball that many times you will record high metres.

island pro

Juniors
Gallen and Douglass played well, but when you carry the ball that many times you will record high metres.

Well then why didn't every other player put their hand up for that many carries? The number of hitups they took is to their credit, it is not some caveat on their stats.

jackal

Juniors
Well then why didn't every other player put their hand up for that many carries?
Maybe the coach could answer that for you - minutes on the field possibly restricted how many times they could put their hand up...

The number of hitups they took is to their credit, it is not some caveat on their stats.
It was an observation, not criticism. I measured as to why I rated Snowdens performance against theirs. I still rated Gallen and Douglass but not as high as Snowden.

If you measured your points on how many times they put their hand up for the ball then kudos to you.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I'll settle that argument for you both. When you average out the runs metres with minutes played, then they are almost identical.
snowy having a rest means that perhaps he should have done a bit better.?
If gal had have had a rest, would he have broken tackles(1) more than Snowy(9)?

3 Snowy
2 Gal
1 oh geez toops or Stapo?

Sorry toops.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
3. Snowden - played hurt too
2. Gallen
1. Smith - when it comes down to tin tacks he was behind most of the points. Knights were looking for him.

squiddy

Juniors
3 Snowy - again
2 Collis - stay injury free please
1 Morris - played great

Hon mention to the other 14

3. Snowden
2. Gallen
1. Morris

Inverse

3. Tautai -Poor lateral movement and lethargic. Terrible hands and low concentration.

2. Douglas- Whats happened to him? Everything he does these days is slow. Hits it up slow and plays the ball slow. He drops the ball at least a couple of times every match. He looks burnt out. His play the balls are really dodgy as well. He is close to knocking it on each time he plays the ball.

1. Harlen- For the minutes he plays he needs to make more of an impact when he comes on. He needs to write "rip and tear" on his arm.

mortz

3. Snowden
2. Gallen
1. Morris

Inverse

3. Tautai -Poor lateral movement and lethargic. Terrible hands and low concentration.

2. Douglas- Whats happened to him? Everything he does these days is slow. Hits it up slow and plays the ball slow. He drops the ball at least a couple of times every match. He looks burnt out. His play the balls are really dodgy as well. He is close to knocking it on each time he plays the ball.

1. Harlen- For the minutes he plays he needs to make more of an impact when he comes on. He needs to write "rip and tear" on his arm.

bit harsh on the inverse, i thought tautai improved significantly from the last few weeks, harlen was solid, no mistakes and put his hand up for work.

i agree on dougy, has a few droppsies in him, i think he needs to start on the bench and let vave rip in early for the next couple of weeks

bit harsh on the inverse, i thought tautai improved significantly from the last few weeks, harlen was solid, no mistakes and put his hand up for work.

i agree on dougy, has a few droppsies in him, i think he needs to start on the bench and let vave rip in early for the next couple of weeks

It only looked like he improved because he wasn't tested by Newcastle that much.

When he was tested he was really struggling to stay on his man.

snoozer

Bench
3 snowman - very determined try!
2 galls - as always
1 collis - finally a centre that looks like a centre.

hm's to stapler, baz, gordo and morris.

What did he give?

3. Gallen

2. Smith

1. Morris

I don't think Smith had a dominant game that determined the result in the match.

I think Snowden was definately one of the top 3 players out there if not the best as many have voted in this thread.

Frailty

First Grade
3. Gallen

2. Smith

1. Morris

I don't think Smith had a dominant game that determined the result in the match.

I think Snowden was definately one of the top 3 players out there if not the best as many have voted in this thread.

Smith was good, and he definitely directed us around the play in the second half... But he made a lot of unforced errors in the game, and fluffed a few kicks in the first half.

but then again, we already knew the Dally M's were tripe.

Latest posts