What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Parra

azzah72

Bench
Well done. Must have been hard for you, to award a 2, to the guy that deserved the three.

Baz. Outstanding game. Well done.

2 Gal
1. Toops

Don't get too carried away, 1 good game out of about 30 doesn't change my mind about him but I can't dent he had a good game because he did.

But thinking about my other post about the 4 possible reasons why we are sh*t, It might of been answered last night, ricky completely changes his game plan to a deep, open, attacking style of footy and all of a sudden we look great!

Perhaps it WAS the coaching all along!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Well done. Must have been hard for you, to award a 2, to the guy that deserved the three.

Baz. Outstanding game. Well done.

2 Gal
1. Toops

your off ya head lemon! He set up parras first try...each to their own but your just one eyed!

3- Gal
2- Aiton
1- Kade

coolumsharkie

Referee
3 Snowden- In 2 years time he will be the highest paid prop in the game.
2 Gallen - Highlight was chasing down Inu who was away if he hadn't got him, the fact that he was there was more incredible.
1 Barrett- If he plays like that every game we wont be struggling for points.

Gardener- What a pass for our first try!! Backed up and was there many times in 2nd phase play.

Generalzod

Immortal
They all played well.

3.Snow
2.Gallen
1.Toups

Also close to getting points Cuthbertson he had a good game last night ...

azzah72

Bench
your off ya head lemon! He set up parras first try...each to their own but your just one eyed!

3- Gal
2- Aiton
1- Kade

I as big a Barrett critic as anyone but that was just great positioning by burt.

And the fact he looked shattered after he threw it led me to believe he was going to try and make up for it. I hate the merkin but i'm not gonna grill him for that.

jackal

Juniors
Insert Kimmorely into the same scenrio and there is a half dozen threads on the pass.

Vossy - they get paid good money to make quick decisions - it's their job.

Vossy

Bench
Insert Kimmorely into the same scenrio and there is a half dozen threads on the pass.

Vossy - they get paid good money to make quick decisions - it's their job.

money has nothing to do with making quick decisions, you have a split second to make a decision, some times it pays off and some times it doesnt, thats the nature of the beast

jackal

Juniors
They get paid regardless of it coming off.

I would expect a marquee player to have more 'quick decisons' pay off than not.

Maybe we lose so many games due to these 'quick decisions' not favouring us?

bono69

Juniors
maybe use should all just be happy that we won stop critisising baz he had a great game im dead set sick of it

Vossy

Bench
They get paid regardless of it coming off.

I would expect a marquee player to have more 'quick decisons' pay off than not.

Maybe we lose so many games due to these 'quick decisions' not favouring us?

yeah, its all Baz's fault because Burt took a gamble and it paid off..

3. Gallen

2. Aiton

1. Snowden.

Special mention to Tim Smith for keeping us in good field position all game with his accurate kicking game that found space more often than not. Very Kimmorely like. Great game.