What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 v Rorters

This Year?

Immortal
3. The weather

2. The obvious bias for us by the refs.

1. The men in the red V that just keep turning up for each other time and time again and refuse to give up.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
3. The weather

2. The obvious bias for us by the refs.

1. The men in the red V that just keep turning up for each other time and time again and refuse to give up.

How was there bias for us with the refs, it was 7 all? and we got a try robbed off us and a try gifted to them...

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Un effing believable.Ive been in England for the last 6 weeks and weve won every game....I know MR RED you asked me to stay here.....happy days.....so my votes are

3....UK
2....UK
1....UK

Coffs dragon

Bench
3. JDB
2. Thompson
1. Benji
Very difficult to leave out Rein/Cooper/Mez whom all played with such guts for their skippers 250th game. Congratulations Benny C

shazam

Juniors
Hey Blood Shot eyes I am going to the UK In August I will miss all the end games it will drive me nuts

Dragon66

Juniors
3. Marshall. By a mile
2. Widdop.
1. Rein

Plus It was DeBelin's best game yet. Strong carrys, good offloads and his usual hard hitting D.

Special mention - Thompson, Dugan, Nighty, Farrell and Merrin plus the rest of the squad.

The ultimate team performance.

The Damo

Juniors
3 Rein - tough, tough game. Hard to split with JDB but his try and some of his hits in defence were the types of plays that win tight games.
2 JDB - really has taken game to new heights. He's being used the right way finally and is turning into an absolute weapon
1 Widdop - just over benji, but class and calmness and organising and short kicking and grit... The double run around he and Marshall pulled off was superb. If nightingale had taken on RTS good chance it would have been a try, as it was they only just scrambled enough to keep Farrell out. That move will bring a fair amount of points this year.
Also great - Benji, cooper, Creagh, merrin, Thompson, Dugan, aitken. Great team effort.