What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Storm

ozbash

Referee
3 - MA, MA, MA,,,,,,,,,, MANU ! :cool:
2 - MA, MA, MA,,,,,,,,,,MATULINO :cool:
1 - MALONEY :shock:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
lol oz

Maloney was once again nowhere near the points, and if it wasn't for my comments last week you would've given him 3 again

hitman82

Bench
3.Manu
2.Packer ...13 runs for 131 metres, 24 tackles, no misses, errors or penalties. When Rapira returns our starting props are pure brutality.
1.Heremaia ...85 metres, 1 try assist, 2 tackle breaks, 30 tackles, 1 offload - no errors or penalties.

Honourable mention: Luck (!!!), Locke, Ropati

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Am I off the mark in saying Manu deserves to win more penalties for the rubbish he gets subjected to whenever he hits the ball up?

ozreece77

Juniors
3 Manu - good allround display

2 Tate - made some good bursts and kept Inglis quiet. and first game back for awhile

1 Ropati - only time we made any ground from fullback was when Lance went off and Ropo took over. Crucial bust to set up field goal. Hopefully Cleary will get the message that Lance is an interchange player again. Lewis Brown is fine at centre. Hes our Beau Scott.

Meth

Staff member
3- Manu
2- Matulino
1- Luck

Really tossed up who got the 1 point. Luck, Tate, Ropati and Packer all had very good games

hitman82

Bench
Am I off the mark in saying Manu deserves to win more penalties for the rubbish he gets subjected to whenever he hits the ball up?
I agree man. Manu must have the big, tough, clumsy tongan tag in referee land or some sh*t. You can niggle, high tackle, strip the ball, hold down, anything... guaranteed not to draw a penalty. And he's not exactly the type to try and milk it either

Micistm

Bench
Manu-Luck-Tate, but a good team all round really. Again some head scratching decisions although nowhere near as bad as last week, but some shockers at crucial times.
Loves the 'Cheats' chants that started up, even though it seemed to fire em up a bit

hitman82

Bench
My personal favourite was the "Slater's a c**k" sign hahaha... looked like it was written on an unfolded beer box or something. Top effort!

...oh and seeing Camerooon Smith throw the ball spitefully into the crowd after thinking he scored.... only to be red lighted haha.

Meth

Staff member
LU went-

3- Maloney
2- Manu
1- Hohaia

Do these guys watch the games?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
whoever started the cheats chant. holy sh*t that not only riled the storm up, but also seemed to surprise them. it's been a long time since i've seen players responding to a chant like that.

Fantastic team effort, especially the defence - 3 weeks in a row now that we have only conceded 6 points.

3 - Luck
2 - Heremaia
1 - Mannering

3 - Manu
2 - Luck
1 - Brown

Cheats, cheats, cheats!
How good was the crowd! Hope we can pack that place out in the remaining home games!

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
dont normally put into these points...but

3 - Luck
2 - Ropati
1 - Mannering and Heremaia (cant split them)