What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Versus Tiggers

MKEB...

Staff member
Nice to be able to give a real 3-2-1 today

3. Matulino- stiffened up the defensive line when he came on, and constantly bent the line back on attack

2. Locke- Dream debut, what more could you ask for.

1. Luck- stepped up in defence and leadership today. IMO the first time he genuinely led from the front as captain.

Honorary point for Skinner, for the amount of ribbing he is most likely about to cop from various quarters.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
3 - mannering: really needed to step up after a few ordinary weeks, did so in style
2 - mcwade: see above
1 - locke: just coz

One Warrior

Bench
3. McKinnon
2. Locke
1. Mannering

Honourable mentions: Luck, Manu, nice to have think where I give the points, makes a pleasant change.:D

Rovelli

Bench
3. Wade - his best game of the season
2. Matulino - our x-factor 2nd rower
1. Locke - great debut, didn't do anything wrong

AliN

Live Update Team
Locke
Mannering
Manu

and the rest of the team were pretty darn good too..

Meth

Staff member
McKinnon, Vatuvei, Locke- can't split them.

I thought Ropati had a good game- missed a couple of tackles, made a couple of errors- but there was a lot to like about his game. Ah Van too.

Our backrowers were all great

NZ Warrior

First Grade
McKinnon should take all the points this week. Well, I might give 1 point to Locke, who had a great debut today. Luck really set the benchmark high, with an outstanding workload.

3 points = McKinnon
2 points = Luck
1 point = Locke

Meth

Staff member
The game that Luck played was absolutely essential in those conditions. As I mentioned above, I was impressed with all of our backrowers

Micistm

Bench
Give it to the team full stop! They have been given hell over the last two weeks, and big ups to them for showing ticker and wanting the win and getting it. Honourable mention to Wade for a big push to return to form when the criticism and going got tough, and Locke for a brilliant start to his FG.
A pleased fan today!

Warmess

Juniors
Hey, first post here (long time lurker though).

3. Vatuvei
2. McKinnon
1. Locke

Unlucky: Mannering and Luck.

Blaze

Juniors
Don't know about the whole 3-2-1 but McKinnon was clearly man of the match. His kick returns from his own in-goal, and his safety under the high ball were both crucial in ensuring victory. It was good to see him have his strongest game of the season and show that he still has it.