What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs broncs

fatshark

Bench
3.Kearney
2.Douglas
1. Misi...but f**k me that dropped ball in he last 10 mins was a heart stopper.

Ausguy

Coach
ok i must be blind.... i thought misi dropped a lot of ball....did someone else out there look like misi tonight?? im not going to crucify him cos by the amount of votes he is geeting i must be gettin him mixed with someone else... i swear he dropped it a couple of times in our own half??? anyway

3 buster
2 kearney
1 degois

Vossy

Bench
your definantly blind..only 1 or 2 drop balls and they were when he was trying to catch cross field kicks..he was dynamite out of dummy half along with de gois and seu seu

Ausguy

Coach
goodo then.... yeah i remember the dummy half runs....your right....

the pom killed me tonight.... apart from the dropped balls why does he feel th eneed to run inside when we have an overlap.... POM ur a big bastard stay outside your man and wait for the ball....

oh and a tip in general for Ricky.... everyone knows we are going to go to Kearney on the deep 2nd man play.... time to hit a person on the line and play through them not around them....

also thats the 3rd time we have scored off that scrum move..... surely there are coaches watching it.... clearly not.

Feej

First Grade
Kearney
Seymour
Degois

Man, Covell looks like a lost soul out there. Sad really, looks like it's all over for him.

millersnose

Post Whore
3 degois
2 noddy
1 seymour

inverse

3 simmo
2 covell
1 millington

it was great to see when we did make a line break that there were players there backing up for a change

imagine if they had caught the ball.....

cjs1822

Juniors
3 kearney
2 seymour
1 tell your papa

inverse

3 covell- seriously has to go
2 simmo-another great game
1 cooper​

azzah72

Bench
3. De gois - best game of the year..his scoot scoots from dummy half were awesome
2. Taulapapa - no drop balls when running, great game by him..really showed up our other backs apart from kearney
1. Kearney (was a flip of the coin between him n noddy) - great under the highball, safe as a house..great game

honourable mentions - noddy,pom,douglas,snowden

inverse

-3.Cooper - GET HIM OUT OF FIRST GRADE FFS!
-2.Peek - fix your hands
-1.Covell - our own Mr M.I.A

I pretty much agree with you but to Peeks credit, i think when he dropped those balls, he was given some sh*te balls, basically hospital passess, i don't think there was much he could of done in most of those occasions, otherwise i thought he toiled well, i would like him re signed

tye

Juniors
why do you say that??? those 3 players were great for us

They played ok but, Missi looks terrible under the high ball and is a mistake waiting to happen, once he has the ball in hand he is dynamic,
Seymour takes some stupid options, kicking early in the tackle count, and what was that pass that hit nutley in the head.
Seu Seu pulled off a couple of hits.
Just my humble opinion!!!!!

shintaro

Juniors
They played ok but, Missi looks terrible under the high ball and is a mistake waiting to happen, once he has the ball in hand he is dynamic,
Seymour takes some stupid options, kicking early in the tackle count, and what was that pass that hit nutley in the head.
Seu Seu pulled off a couple of hits.
Just my humble opinion!!!!!

The way Misi plays , there is always going to be mistakes. The more first grade he gets, the more confident he will get, the better he will get.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
3 points for his 3rd line break assist for the season.
But the joke that is the Dally m's continues to be undermined & should be renamed the half back get points each week award.
Every game over the weekend the 3 points was given to the half or the 5/8

Chris bailey was the standout of the halves over the weekend.

Latest posts