What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 vs Knightmares

BranVan3000

Coach
From my understanding, the bench spot is Keary's to lose for the rest of the year. Madge will continue the role he played on the weekend at the very least

Peats will be the one surrendering a spot in the squad.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
From my understanding, the bench spot is Keary's to lose for the rest of the year. Madge will continue the role he played on the weekend at the very least

Peats will be the one surrendering a spot in the squad.

so he's come into the side due to origin & injury taking away some of your players, but when these players return Anne Charleston will disrupt his winning forumla..

makes about as much sense to me as an extended warranty..

BranVan3000

Coach
so he's come into the side due to origin & injury taking away some of your players, but when these players return Anne Charleston will disrupt his winning forumla..

makes about as much sense to me as an extended warranty..

There was no need for him in the side, period, by your logic. We had our starting halves on the weekend. Why not just bring forwards in? Because Keary was always going to be introduced into the team this year

Peats has been playing about 5 minutes per game, and not doing much. Keary will take over that role as a slow transition onto the team. Sutton will continue as a lock with some play making duties as he did on the weekend.

Zinga

Juniors
I think Keary will be in the team to face the Titans and will stay there for the rest of the year.

Latest posts