What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Vs Knights

kurtz

Juniors
Its not AFL you imbecile.

It was obvious to me that even without the ball Pomm's presence was intimidating the Knights defence all afternoon. I was probably understating his contribution initially by saying 80 minutes - I'm pretty sure the effect had started in warm-ups.

Bjorn Pork

Juniors
3 - Lewis
2 - Fafita
1 - Everyone else. It was a pretty awesome effort. I don't know, maybe Robson for the field goal.

shadowboxer

First Grade
3 carney
2 lewis
1 gordon

pissy game but for once we won a golden point.
I know its easy to bag pommeroy, but he still darkens the hearts of all supporters.
PLEASE DROP HIM

Frailty

First Grade
3. Lewis - big plays when we needed them.
2. Fafita - off the bench and dominated the stats
1. Gordon - best buy for us. Just wished he nailed one of the first two goals.

Still issues with our game. Pom is a liability in attack and defence. It looked like a few times out players were trying to throw the cut out to the winger. Carney was good but his kicking game is dodgy - rarely found grass or put the opposition under pressure.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
3 - Burrito.....another enormous game
2 - Louie.......was overdue for that sort of game.
1 - Toddy......not as dominant as last week but some class touches.
Solid games from heino,robbo and wade also.

azzah72

Bench
3. Lewis - top game
2. Robbo - drove the team around very well, took on the line, got repeat sets, defended well, kicked the winning FG
1. Fifita - big forwards game

HM - Gordon, looking for it everywhere.

Special K

Coach
I would like to mention Morris who ended up with 35 tackles. Big deal you say but when he came back on after 60 or so minutes he only had 15. He made 20 tackles with the game in the line he was everywhere in defense.

webShark

3 Lewis
2 Fafita
1 Feki - kept Utai quiet. Doubt Stapo would have. Solid.

I doubted Feki big time, so am biased . Away debut against try soring freak is hard.

Lewis thrived maybe forced to assume leader role. Fifita went hard all game and returned to early form after a couple of quieter games.

Latest posts