What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Panthers

ozenzud

Juniors
Saw the aftermatch press conference this arvo. Mannering was almost crying. They are ashamed as well they should. Its another season of nothing.

It really does shock me how many of this team, were in the GF two years ago and where they are now.

Aragorn

First Grade
Saw the aftermatch press conference this arvo. Mannering was almost crying. They are ashamed as well they should. Its another season of nothing.

And that is the problem with Mannering. I would rather see a pissed off, angry, irritated captain with steam blowing from his ears that one who was about to cry.

Thats the problem with team in general.

No one fires up.

vvvrulz

Coach
Manu? he couldnt catch any of Carlos` passes, nor ground a simple touch down under the post from which the panthers scored - that was another CLASSIC Manu fumble.

Even the tried he scored he half fumbled it.

Manu -1

Carlos threw terrible passes, you can't really blame Manu for being unable to catch the ball at his boot laces a metre in front of him.

Yes I'll actually try to give a 3-2-1

3. Manu
2. Friend
1. Mateo

It was a weird game, I can't pinpoint any one person being overly bad... it was a spectacular collective failure.

vvvrulz

Coach
And that is the problem with Mannering. I would rather see a pissed off, angry, irritated captain with steam blowing from his ears that one who was about to cry.

Thats the problem with team in general.

No one fires up.

I've been saying it before too, Mannering just isn't up to captaincy. He can't inspire his troops and rally them on, just stands around and does nothing when things aren't going right. Compare that to the way Foran handled the Kiwi's this year.

Very good player, but we need a real leader not a lead-by-example type.

Meth

Staff member
ok, I went back and watched it and I'll give it a go.

3- Manu
2- Friend
1- Matulino

Henry's gone good this year, but Lewis Brown really showed him up on the weekend. Henry's defence was non-existant. I was excited that Brown was starting in the centres- I thought we would perhaps be able to expose his patented goal line defense. No such luck.

Why were we trying to use Elijah Taylor like some kind of super sub?

We were eaten alive, across the park.

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Lol there was a question over Mannering on radio sport this morning and Alan Mac's voice went up a few levels, just leave him along guys !!

Rambo1'

Juniors
Who else could captain the side? Friend? Yea thats really looking towards the future? TL? Everyone keeps going on about how useless he is... Maybe next year when he's playing 9. Matulino? Nah gentle giant. Mateo? F*** NO!

Meth

Staff member
I thought Godinet looked quite sharp. I don't think Fisiiahi is getting the bagging that he is either.

The guys who pissed me off (among others) were Lillyman, Rapira and Packer.

vvvrulz

Coach
Lol there was a question over Mannering on radio sport this morning and Alan Mac's voice went up a few levels, just leave him along guys !!

:lol: Yeah it was like clockwork. As soon as he started his rant the Mrs got annoyed and made me turn off the radio, haha.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
:lol:I took my Warriors carseat covers off after the Breakers pre season game down here, when some guy spilt bourbon on em. Washed em, waited to be proud of the team to put them back on. Still waiting...
Lost my Warriors sunglasses at the beach last summer wiped out off the boogie board. Replaced em with normal ones

i will admit i had been meaning to do it for a while - i f**ked up when i put it on by misaligning with the toyota logo so it sat higher rather that at the same level.

it had been annoying the perfectionist in me.

Cold Roses

Juniors
The guys who pissed me off (among others) were Lillyman, Rapira and Packer.

It's been obvious to me for quite some time that we have one of the smallest and least effective propping rotations in the NRL. If I can see that, then it's sure as hell that other NRL coaches can as well. Winning the forward battle and therefore the possession and territory battle would, i'm pretty sure, be most coaches instructions to their players before playing us.

I've said elsewhere here that's its time for a change. Matulino is fine. Packer I'm prepared to give the benefit of the doubt because he's obviously lacking fitness atm. Lillyman and Rapira, thanks for everything, but see ya later. Time to get ruthless like other clubs can be. No room for sentiment. Start with the front row and work our way back. Clean out time.

Latest posts