What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 vs Raiders

McLovin

Staff member
3. Barba. Instrumental in a couple of our try's and scored a double. Best effort yet.

2. Prior. Great in defence all game and scored a try. One of the most improved...

1. Gallen. The usual from him but stayed out of the way in the red zone. Great game.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
3. Bakuya
2. Gallen
1. Barba

Prior is also in his best form for some time. Ennis got the better of Hodgson who was close to the top of the Dally M awards (maybe even top?). Canberra were f***ing woeul, but I will take the away win and the boost to our for and against.

Last edited:

southland

Juniors
3 Barba
2 Prior
1 Ennis

Heigno did a mighty fine job as well. the only player who seemed missing was Loots - not much ball for him. guess Graham was a bit quiet as well. Might just be our right side is stealing all the thunder at the moment.

Windy70

Juniors
Barbs
Gallen - Love the fact he has just settled into his job, not trying to be everything under the sun.
Prior

And Maloney and his boot.

Click2000

Juniors
Maloneys goal kicking was awesome , kicking game and direction spot on and 2 intercepts on our line with both leading to try's ..... He has to get some points guys !

shaggs

Coach
I guess that's what happens when you have a set of halves that aren't pushovers.

Funny you mention that. I watch Chad pretty closely each week, legacy of his early rep days. Anyone else notice that he is grubby little merkin. Or competitive I think you call it. He was into every bloke he tackled and irritating them. Was good to see a half back with a bit of merkin in him.

Everyone did there job today only two players sub par Taga needs to catch the ball, Paulo i know not getting much game time but added nothing, i would take that Lewis replaces him next week.

Beale got limited minutes today but looked dangerous with the ball.

With 15 of the 17 playing well we cant ask for more then that

McLovin

Staff member
I might be on my own here but I think Bukuya has been doing better than Lewis this year. Lewis seems like he's on his last legs imo. Boogs has improved his running and tackling as opposed to recent years...

txta2

First Grade
I might be on my own here but I think Bukuya has been doing better than Lewis this year. Lewis seems like he's on his last legs imo. Boogs has improved his running and tackling as opposed to recent years...

Not on your own, Lewis was terrible against Gold Coast...and also got palmed off by they Tigers half back in that game. His defence is pretty average.

Latest posts