What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Ricky’s Bums

shadowboxer

First Grade
Agree with all of the above.Id say the talk of bringing Dykes in should only be in an emergency. The Newtown faithful post game Saturday felt he was pretty tentative - needs more time.
Said it plenty already but Jack Williams last night reminded me of why I enjoy the game. Came on and simply changed the game - bashing blokes and just doing his thing.
I would think Ricky Stuart would be on his door step first thing this morning the coffee and a croissant trying to entice him to the ACT. Get it done Fitz

jc155776

Coach
  • Dally M votes: Cam McInnes 6, Jack Williams 2, Blayke Brailey 2, Ronaldo Mulitalo 2.
Someone ignored Jack WILLIAMS all together or both thought he was only the third best player on the field.

All these merkins involved in the voting are either corrupt, incompetent or suffering from acquired brain injuries from playing footy.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Someone ignored Jack WILLIAMS all together or both thought he was only the third best player on the field.

All these merkins involved in the voting are either corrupt, incompetent or suffering from acquired brain injuries from playing footy.
No accountabilty with anonymous voting. Probably all betting on the game.

Latest posts