What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Vs Sharks

1.Zillman
2.Best
3.Graham
4.Purtell
5.Kelly
6.Carney
7.Dobson
8.Logan
9.Withers
10.Tilse
14.Jones
12.Glen Turner
13.Tongue

15.Weyman
16.Learoyd-Lahrs
18.Dunemann
19.Thompson

sorry if i got any wrong there

3-Logan
2-Thompson
1-Tongue

Hard to choose tonight because it was a woeful display

Macko8

Juniors
2 Jones- despite some errors in his game tonight,he is always effective in defence and no reason to drop this bloke.
2 Thommo- when he came on we went forward with more confidence
2 Logan- this bloke works his backside off week in week out,he and thommo starting props next week imo

Raider_69

Post Whore
for the record, my 3-2-1 points this week:

3- The raiders army lads for driving more then 3 hours for that sh*t
2- frank the tank, geez he put some drinks away - "89, 98, 94" :lol:
1- pickle juice, which i could have got right and royally smashed off had i not had to drive home

Survivor - that pack of imposters, pretending to be the Canberra Raiders

jed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
for the record, my 3-2-1 points this week:

3- The raiders army lads for driving more then 3 hours for that sh*t
2- frank the tank, geez he put some drinks away - "89, 98, 94" :lol:
1- pickle juice, which i could have got right and royally smashed off had i not had to drive home

Survivor - that pack of imposters, pretending to be the Canberra Raiders
What, no points for the Army guys who were asking for the cheergirl's phone number???

dubby

Bench
Geez how can Thommo gain so many votes? a majority of his runs were ineffective and he wasnt a dominant tackler. Plus he didnt get as much game time as Tonguey etc

ANyway, for the record I find it impossible to vote for any player after that performance. One of the worst I have ever seen from this club. If they cant find a way to lift after a Monday game......

Latest posts