What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Vs Storm

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
WOW

What a match!! Couldnt wait for this

3- Inu - Extremely reliable under the high ball tonight. Seemed to pick up a injury but played through it with great form as well.

2 - Taylor - No errors if i recall correctly. Does his business and does it well

1 - Seymour - Welcome back to FG!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3: Inu (how many dangerous kicks did he defuse?)
2: Locke (best game since his hat trick against the Chooks)
1: Brown (everywhere once again)

Honourable mention to the forwards who really gave it to the Storm pack and made good metres all night.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
No shortage of deserving players this week!

Honourable mention to the forwards who really gave it to the Storm pack and made good metres all night.

x2!

What a match, had me on my feet for the last 10mins. Great to see the forwards stepping up, that is how they should play every week.

f**k, I love getting one over Melbourne!!!

Meth

Staff member
So hard to pick.

3- Mateo- best game in the Warrior's jersey, and a different type of game from him than we're used to.
2- Inu- error free game under massive pressure, especially at the end.
1- Brown- massive workrate and a crucial try saver.

Rapira and Packer were awesome- I think Rapira may have even played his way into a Test jersey.

Seymour was very good. Maloney, not so good- but that was probably the best halves performances of the year, admittedly behind the best forwards performance of the year.

Locke surprisingly good. Ta'ai, error aside, very good. Great team effort on defense

Skram

Juniors
3~Inu
2~Brown
1~Locke

Tenacious performance, lucky at times but deserved the win. Brilliant match.

Iafeta

Referee
Awesome performance by the forwards and the back three.

3 Krisnan Inu - brilliant in the air
2 Feleti Mateo
1 Kevin Locke.. I want to give one to Lance Hohaia for his scramble D and he also took some hard hit ups when the chips were down.

And I could manlub Lewis Brown for the tackle on HogBeau Champion. Best performance of the year easily for the likes of Packer and Matulino.

You know things are going well when both Bull and Luck score.

jaseg

Juniors
3 Inu
2 Locke
1 Brown

Inu was just awesome - quite frankly the difference between winning and losing, and Locke got us out of trouble and on the front foot multiple times with some great play. Brown.... just another good game from a bloody amazing player.

Hon mentions to Mateo, Hohaia, Rapira, Lillyman & Seymour. Maloney did some bad things but came up with some big plays also.

Izz

Bench
Fan-freakin-tastic game! I need to let it settle before i give out 3,2,1s. Might just watch the replay on Prime, too.

Meth

Staff member
So hard to pick.

3- Mateo- best game in the Warrior's jersey, and a different type of game from him than we're used to.
2- Inu- error free game under massive pressure, especially at the end.
1- Brown- massive workrate and a crucial try saver.

Dally M points went this way too- not often I completely agree with how those points are assigned

Meth

Staff member
League Unlimited chose-

3- Luck
2- Maloney
1- Duffie

What the hell?

Iafeta

Referee
I thought if anything he played himself out of Kiwis contention and Krisnan Inu basically lined himself up to take his spot. Inu spat chunks on Duffie from great heights.

Judd

Juniors
3. Seymour
2. Mateo
1 Locke

i was impressed with Seymour's defence...he was a man possessed, and Locke showed why the Warriors should hold onto him. Good team work all round.

MKEB...

Staff member
3. Inu
2. Locke
1. Lillyman

Have to say, that was the first time this season that the Warriors forwards bettered the opposition. Lillyman might not be a genuine frontrower, but he is not scared to cart the ball up, and he makes his tackles...and hits pretty hard.

Same for me

3 Inu
2 Locke
1 Brown

Also special mention to the all the fans that turned up especially the Woman with no teeth who kept dropping west side signals after every Warriors try