What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs. the Badgers

Don Tweddle

Juniors
I wouldn't write off Ison for one second. He just turned 20 and looks terrific in his first full season of NSW Cup. He obviously needs to put on some muscle to play NRL consistently.

People were down on Dylan Edwards, the player he most resembles, until 2-3 years ago. Edwards is 28.

txta2

First Grade
Talakai and Nikora are the only forwards to consistently perform well.
yeah but Nikora needs to get more involved or they need to focus more attack around him. FFS he's the best line runner in the game and should be scoring at least once a game.

Reactions: PJ

Chimp

Bench
As
So, Kasey Badger is now banned from refereeing Souths games.
One game too late…
I’ve just said on the other thread, ridiculous that they’ve only just done this. Makes me wonder how many Souths games she’s been involved in since her fella has worked there - if she has been involved in other Souths games since he’s been there, would be worth a look back and see if there were any questionable decisions….
You’d have thought the NRL would have a ‘conflict of interest’ policy where staff members are expected to disclose any links to clubs.

Latest posts