What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 vs Tits

Big LIMA

Juniors
3. Fifita
2. Holmes
1. Prior

Game could have gone either way. Glad to just get out with the 2 points.

Frenzy.

Immortal
3. Prior
2. Feefs
1. Beale

How can anyone give Humphrey points. He bombed more than he scored again. His positional play and positional decision making suck. He over ran a pass from Bird that he was probably quick enough to score from and he went inside Beale on about our own 20 around 50 minutes in when if he stayed out Beale created open space for him.

Beale did more in 50 minutes of footy than any other 3/4 we have has done all year.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Prior, Fifita, Wade. Thought we did well to regroup after being on tilt without Maloney. We would have lost that game last year.

bluey

Bench
3. Prior
2. Feefs
1. Beale

How can anyone give Humphrey points. He bombed more than he scored again. His positional play and positional decision making suck. He over ran a pass from Bird that he was probably quick enough to score from and he went inside Beale on about our own 20 around 50 minutes in when if he stayed out Beale created open space for him.

Beale did more in 50 minutes of footy than any other 3/4 we have has done all year.

Yessum, hard to argue against.

shaggs

Coach
I said it at the start Beale was quality. He needs to be in the team. Bird was kinda shit, so he can bench it, although we all know what I think about the other centre.

3. Fifita
2. End is
1. Prior.

I e lost a lot when the two starting props went off. Taga and highno don't add much

Frenzy.

Immortal
I said it at the start Beale was quality. He needs to be in the team. Bird was kinda shit, so he can bench it, although we all know what I think about the other centre.

3. Fifita
2. End is
1. Prior.

I e lost a lot when the two starting props went off. Taga and highno don't add much

Was going to start a thread about props. We are seriously under resourced there. There was no go forward at all practically when Feefs went off. It emphasises the worth of the much maligned D Feef as he does better than Paulo, Heigno and Taga who combined for 117 metres only this game. Feefs made 182.

We also missed Boogs IMO. He is one tuff motha fekker.

I reckon Feefs needs to play 70 minutes. Give him a 20 minute halftime. Get him off at 35 and back on at 45.

What was the point in getting JSL if he's not going to be used?

shaggs

Coach
All of this.
Every game we have struggled at the prop change over

Feefs could play 70 easy

Craigshark

First Grade
Fifita
Prior
Ennis

Their bench destroyed ours. We missed Bukuya big time. We needed David Fifita on there.

Ads

First Grade
Fifita
Prior
Ennis

Prior has to play more minutes. He can get through 50+. Man hits like a truck.

millersnose

Post Whore
3. Prior
2. Feefs
1. Beale

Bit tough on Simmo lite
Sure he is over rated and bombed a few but he can step

Meanwhile
Fajita
Beale
Ennis