What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 vs Tits

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Feefs
Ennis
Prior

Beale showed why he needs to be in the team. Leutele looks good hitting the ball up getting us out of our own end but Beale is a class above both our starting centers.

Special K

Coach
Beale played like a kid on rep trials. Had Holmes in space plenty of times but didn't give it. I'm a Beale fan but he annoyed me today.

3 - Prior
2 - Fifita
1 - Bird

Prior changed the game with his D. Bird was huge with his enthusiasm and in everything though he did show how much we missed Maloney. Fifita his usual busy self.

Taga was dog shit. Looked out of steam as soon as he came on in the 2nd half.

Madsharkie

First Grade
3 Fifi
2 Mennis
1 Prior

HM to Beale (looked sharp) and Gal.
-3 Taga (he was balls)

Someone should collate our 3,2,1's a few days after each game to see the overall points.

Did anyone notice the rev Barba gave the team in 2nd half just after Titans dropped ball on our 20, he gave defence fair blast, that was the start of our comeback

Madsharkie

First Grade
Did anyone notice the rev Barba gave the team in 2nd half just after Titans dropped ball on our 20, he gave defence fair blast, that was the start of our comeback

Yep, and Bird was beside him screaming at the team as well. I think neither were happy with the defence.

3 - Fafita
2 - Prior
1 - Barba

Wade looked like he was carrying an injury, Gal looks short of a run and could benefit from a spell, or coming off the bench.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Gal is short of a run Tom. Only played 55mins since returning from injury last week remember...

I forgot to mention Barba in my earlier post. He was great and deserves some points too!

carcharias

Immortal
Barba was brilliant
Caught everything (almost)
Scored a length of the field try
Saved one certain try with a tackle on a bloke 7 x his size

Card Shark

Immortal
3. Fifita - destructive
2. Prior - Unsung hero. Dragons laughed when we signed him but who's laughing now. Great that he got his first try in our colours!
1. Barba - safe as houses at the back & always dangerous with the ball in hand.

Others that went well were Ennis, Leutele & Townsend (not that he played great but regained composure with Maloney off, in conjunction with Ennis).

Frailty

First Grade
3. Fifita - Running game was strong.
2. Prior - His efforts in defence in the 2nd half got us back in the game.
1. Barba - Looking elusive, and safe at the back. He is always in position.

Only person I thought had a bad game was Taga. Had a shocker.

carcharias

Immortal
not trying to be a copy cat but...

3 - Fifita -was a machine - if only he passed the ball when he made that break.
2 - Barba - Great call from Flano putting him at fullback.
1 - Feki - took loads of pressure off the forwards and also after Barba got crunched he made a point of taking the bombs...cleaned up well . Runs straight and hard everytime.

prior - bird - ennis all had very strong games.

great comeback . Bird getting chucked into halfback ?? ( he was feeding the scrums ) for 74% of the game.
It was ugly but gutsy.

Val - f**king unbelievable put down.
He looked he'd been taken into the 2nd row of the grandstand from where I was sitting.

coolumsharkie

Referee
3. Fifita
2. Prior
1. Townsend
Is Wade Graham playing busted. He looked slow and overweight.

He got belted early, probably to some wind out of his sail. Tackled like a machine though.

3. Fafita- Wrecking ball
2. Beale- Quality game
1. Ennis - Without him we don't win

Snoop Shark

First Grade
What a joke the Dally M's are. First of all Kevvy Walters was the judge and secondly how the farrrrrk does Greg Bird get 2 points? I'm not against giving the Titans points but surely to God Ash Taylor was the only Titan worthy of Dally M points for the Titans. And secondly how does he get a point more than Fifita what a deadset joke!!!

What a joke the Dally M's are. First of all Kevvy Walters was the judge and secondly how the farrrrrk does Greg Bird get 2 points? I'm not against giving the Titans points but surely to God Ash Taylor was the only Titan worthy of Dally M points for the Titans. And secondly how does he get a point more than Fifita what a deadset joke!!!

He gets it on name alone, all match on Fox G.Bird name gets mentioned basically no one else, I agree Taylor was best on ground for Titans, the kid Cullen i thought played better then Bird