What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Warriors

Nikki

Coach
I asked a couple of times where Hindy was.. And his leg pulling was sh*ttin me. So no points for him!

3 ~ FuiFui
2 ~ Guru (was an angry lil ant)
1 ~ PJ Marsh

Stagger eel

Staff member
3 Fui - the only bloke that really dented the line.

2 Hindy - another phenominal allround peformance

1 Pig - Played a typical inspiring part in his second stint on the field.

Hutchy86

Juniors
3 points - Nathan Cayless... never stops running it and somehow manages to dent the line with every hit-up. Inspirational captains knock
2 points - shared by P.J. Marsh and Nathan Hindmarsh... both showed the leadership needed for Finals football with gutsy efforts in both defence and attack.
1 point - Joshy Cordoba... used the experience of the above 3 to flourish with some big runs and solid defence.

GO YOU MIGHTY EELS!!!

Seccie

Juniors
3 pts brett finch
2 pts fuuuuuuuuui
1 pt nathan hindmarsh.

how good is finch playing now. . . . ever since that shocker against newcastle on that monday night...

andrew057

First Grade
Im surprised how often I come in here and see Tim Smiths name mentioned when he does nothing special game after game (excluding vs. Brisbane).

3. Finch
2. Mateo
1. Marsh

V1er

Juniors
3 T Smith - His kicking in the 2nd half really helped us and put us back on the front foot.
2 Mateo - Offloaded the ball everytime he got it
1 Hindy - Tackled anythign that moved

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
didn't watch the whole match will catch it later, but from higlights and reports i'll go with this

3.n.hindmarsh
2.cayless
1.finch