What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1

Hellsy

Immortal
Here we go... the last for the year :D

Mods can you please update the tally thread and then unlock and unsticky it so it is free to comment in and can die a natural death with all the other threads.....

Grand Final v Storm:

3. Fuifui Moimoi
2. Eric Grothe
1. Nathan Hindmarsh

Final Totals for 2009:

34 points - Fuifui Moimoi
32 points - Jarryd Hayne
26 points - Nathan Hindmarsh
13 points - Luke Burt
12 points - Eric Grothe
10 points - Kris Keating
10 points - Ben Smith
8 points - Daniel Mortimer
5 points - Joel Reddy
5 points - Feleti Mateo
4 points - Jeff Robson
2 points - Tim Mannah
2 points - Kris Inu
2 Points - Todd Lowrie
1 point - Joe Galuvao
1 point - Nathan Cayless

2009 Winners are:
1st - Fuifui Moimoi
2nd - Jarryd Hayne
3rd - Nathan Hindmarsh

parra pete

Referee
Fuifui - well fuifui me!
Onya Fuifui, you were inspirational all year. One of the real crowd pleasers and personality players in the NRL. I hope you are being paid your worth...

Avenger

Immortal
Fuifui - well fuifui me!
Onya Fuifui, you were inspirational all year. One of the real crowd pleasers and personality players in the NRL. I hope you are being paid your worth...

I remember you at one stage you wanted to get rid of him. But hey its ok to be proved wrong, I have many times. :D

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I couldnt bare myself to watch the game again in order to judge.

But congrats Fui Fui, amazing that he won it when Hayne won the Dally M. My god I can hardly believe that, we have decided that OUR Dally M medalist is 2nd in our team this year. Unbelievable.

Avenger

Immortal
NOT ME MATEY.....Don't mind copping sh*t for things I am guilty of...That is NOT one of them...

I thought there was one a time when you wanted to ship Fui off to the UK because he was getting suspended alot. I'm pretty sure it was you. :shock:

parra pete

Referee
Thanks for the wrap..hanging onto every word...But no, it didn't was me....that I can remember at least :lol:

Latest posts