What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1's for Cowboys vs Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

jed

First Grade
1 Schifcofske
2 Chalk
3 Graham
4 Mogg
5 Gafa
6 Smith
7 Carney
8 Cross
9 Withers
10 Thompson
11 Kahler
12 Hindmarsh
13 Croker

14 Tongue
15 Hodgson
16 Rothery
17 Williams

hotdogs

Juniors
3 Chook - always looks like he's trying, never gives up this guy.
2 cannonball williams - gotta say he's getting better with each game will be very efective when used properly and gets fitter, f*^k having him run at you though, looks fast for a big guy.
1 toots - does his best every week.

woodgers

Bench
3. Jason Smith
2. Thommo
1. Croker

How the hell is Schif picking up votes again? He barely touched the ball and only really tried to get involved right at the end when it was over. I really don't understand this trend every week where Schif picks up votes just for taking the field.

thickos

First Grade
3 - Jason Smith. He orchestrated nearly all of our tries. He is too good for most of our players.
2 - Jason Williams. Runs with purpose. Good to see we're starting to use him properly. What an animal!
1 - Jason Croker. Raiders hero.

I'm willing to call it week by week and not get hung up on my prejudices... even Gafa was alright. Sure the negatives of 05 far outweigh the positives but he was competent.

jed

First Grade
thickos said:
3 - Jason Smith. He orchestrated nearly all of our tries. He is too good for most of our players.
2 - Jason Williams. Runs with purpose. Good to see we're starting to use him properly. What an animal!
1 - Jason Croker. Raiders hero.

I'm willing to call it week by week and not get hung up on my prejudices... even Gafa was alright. Sure the negatives of 05 far outweigh the positives but he was competent.

Jason Gafa?

Status
Not open for further replies.