What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 and 1/2 hours to KO

In-goal

Bench
Only 3 and a half hours to KO in NZ, i simply can't wait should be a cracking match.

New Zealand have been given no hope, this is usualy when they standup and pinch a classic victory.

dimitri said:
i know which game id rather go to

international test forsure

i didnt really have a choice iam about a country length away from auckland and the only live sport on in dunedin this weekend was the rugby which i love as much as league.

never and i doubt they ever will,Which is a shame because there is alot of people down here that like league but have never really been given the oportunity. Plus Dunedin is a real union strong hold.

there has been a pre season game in invercargill (botton of the south island) earlier this year. Dunedin has a 40 thousand seater stadium and the surface is perfect.I would love to see a mid year test in dunedin in june or july to aussies well i dont know how they would like the weather down here.