What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 of the best young players in the game

Borat.

Juniors
Man of the match...*laughs*....how funny is that? I think he got a shock as well. Well deserved though. Played well, but I still reckon he is a liability in defence. Needs to improve in that area. What about Beau Ryan, he was going offfffffff..

well on last nights effort he wasn't a liability in D. Was awesome in both attack and defense....have seen enough of him yet...

N.C.

Juniors
Ummm...i was talking about last week...did nothing to impress.. This week he scored 3 tries against terrible defence.. My 7yo daughter could of even got on the score board against that...

But yeah...he did good...
C'mon, credit where it's due... One of the reasons the Warriors defence was so shocking was that Daniela kept sneaking around the outside of it and running down the other end of the pitch...

isaiah

Bench
the 3 were awesome again, except maybe lui's kicking, but they have farah and marshall to kick

macnaz

Staff member
Lui was close to rubbish, BAD missed tackles ,dumb kicks , kicks charged down, drop balls .. Not happy! I thought he was getting better.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
Lui didn't have the best of games but neither did Benji. You expect inconsistancies from rookies but not your highest paid players.

isaiah

Bench
i know he got the hook for a poor error, but i enjoyed fifita and 'the big show' go head to head.
they are both around the same age and i believe will play lots of origin footy against rach other from 2013-2018

macnaz

Staff member
i know he got the hook for a poor error, but i enjoyed fifita and 'the big show' go head to head.
they are both around the same age and i believe will play lots of origin footy against rach other from 2013-2018

Funny the whole pack played like crap and the only guy that looked like denting the line made 1 mistake and he got hooked, the whole f**king side should have been hooked on their perfomances.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
What a hypocrite. Would he pull off one of his favourites? Maybe off the field, but not during a game he wouldn't. I can't ever remember seeing farkwit hooking a player straight after an error.

isaiah

Bench

fifita named as one of 2010's best 5 rookies by big league this week

Perth Tiger

Bench
Once again Dwyer seems to have been played out of position. Galloway gets knocked out after five minutes, Fifita is on the bench but instead of bringing him on to replace a front rower we see Dwyer packing in to the front row. I think we are seeing Bronson Harrison mark 2

wade77

Juniors
Look at Dwyer in a replay of that last try he grabs, misses and then doesn't bother chasing. the more time he has spent in first grade around Sheens his defence has got worse he is becoming a grabber not driving with his shoulders.

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
If he and Fifita and Dwyer reach their potential they're going to be an exciting trio.

In reality, he's a fair bit off the pace from what I've seen of him. Seems to get a bit lazy for mine and nowhere near involved enough or seeming to want to get involved.