What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 TOP PLAYERS FROM EACH TEAM!!

El Diablo

Post Whore
Parra atm

Lyon
Morris
Hopkins

Hindmarsh and Cayless would probably be certainties normally but unfortunately they're injured :(

JoeD

First Grade
Warriors - this is tough as nobody has been playing that great lately.

1. Jones
2. Seuseu
3. Meli

brook

First Grade
maelgwnau said:
brook said:
Strange - its mostly only the wests supporters and the 13 year olds that think skandalis is anything but the pussy he is (although i must say the two most loyal magpies supporters i know share my view so i shouldn't stereotype)

if u think i'm 13 maybe u should go bang your head against a wall

no I think you need to learn to read though

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
JoeD said:
Warriors - this is tough as nobody has been playing that great lately.

1. Jones
2. Seuseu
3. Meli

True. But with the exception of Jones it really comes down who's fit and firing on the day, Hohaia, Guttenbeil, Toopi, Lauiti'iti (of course) and Marsh have all been worthy of mention at some point in the last year.

Kipper

Juniors
I think Jones & Lauiti'iti are clear-cut, but it would be interesting to know who's 3rd on the Warriors' actual pay-roll.

I think the Warriors put a lot into Seuseu being the pack's leader in 2003, but we've seen several props in their late 20's just hit a wall lately. I see Jerry's stats are way down, so let's hope that's more to do with the wet tracks he's been on.